Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What happened to Robin Roberts? 'GMA' host sobs 'come back to me' after receiving sad news on tough morning

2023-06-26 11:50
Robin Roberts was left sobbing over an unpleasant surprise when she was on an errand
What happened to Robin Roberts? 'GMA' host sobs 'come back to me' after receiving sad news on tough morning

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ host Robin Roberts recently had a playful meltdown during a particularly "tough" morning. The TV personality, known for her warm and engaging on-screen presence, shared on Instagram an incident that occurred on her way to a post office.

The 62-year-old ‘GMA’ host Robin Roberts jokingly sobbed while watching her car getting towed during a run to the post office. She revealed her tough morning on her social media and posted a video of her car as it was towed away. Her sobbing voice could be heard in the background of the video as Roberts calls for her old girl Sadie to get back to her.

What happened to Robin Roberts?

‘GMA’ host Robin Roberts recorded a video of her 1995 Mercedes SL500 getting towed during her run to the post office. She shared the video on her Instagram and pretended to cry in the background stating, “There the old girl goes. Oh, come back to me, Sadie. Come back to me. Come back.” She captioned the post, “Sooo, last time this happened was during an early morning bagel run wearing my PJ bottoms. This time it was during a run to the post office...properly dressed!”

While she sobbed jokingly, fans flooded the comments section with kind words for Roberts. One fan commented, “So grounded ma'am!!!! Some things are worth more than money!!!!" while another wrote, “Hold on. Are you telling me you still drive the same car your bought when you signed up w ESPN? MAD RESPECT!!!!!” One more fan praised her for still driving her old car, “I just love that you still have and drive that car Robin, says good things about you as a human. It obviously has special meaning and memories for you.” While other fans joined Roberts in her playful teary-banter as one commented, “Sorry about your car....but your commentary made me laugh out loud!” and another added, “Oh Robin, Sadie just needs a little jump start to her geriatric self. She shall return!" A fan posted a sweet comment adding, “Sweet car though.

Robin Roberts's fun assignments

Roberts was missing from'GMA' a few times which left her fans wondering about her whereabouts. Later, she revealed the reason behind her absence while replying to a fan tweet. She tweeted, “Glam fam & I traveling on assignment today. Heading to the heartland to do a story for next week. Thnx as always for looking out for our tribe!” Although she didn’t dish any details about what she was referring to in her tweet, she also had a fun assignment in Berlin as she prepared for the upcoming Special Olympics World Games Opening Ceremony which aired on June 17. During Roberts's absence, Juju Chang is temporarily replaing the veteran host.

Tags news