Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sounds like a scam': Internet slams 'RHONJ' star Joe Gorga after he claims to be 'non-attorney partner' at law firm

2023-09-27 10:17
'RHNOJ' star Joe Gorga offered free consultations while promoting his law firm 10xlaw.com
'Sounds like a scam': Internet slams 'RHONJ' star Joe Gorga after he claims to be 'non-attorney partner' at law firm

MONTVILLE, NEW JERSEY: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Joe Gorga recently took to his Instagram to promote his law firm 10xlaw.com and was instantly slammed as a phony and a "scamster."

In the photo, Gorga is seen happily posing in front of a billboard advertising his brand.

According to a post by @allabouttrh, Gorga wrote, "Check out the Billboard guys. Yup I am a Non-Attorney partner at 10xlaw.com so if you were injured in a car accident email me Joe@10xlaw.com, Joe@10xlaw.com forgetaboutit and I'll connect you with one of my attorneys for a free consultation and you get the money you deserve."

Several social media users were quick to slam Gorga, calling out his new enterprise as the latest addition to his already scandalous ways of making a quick buck dishonestly.

One user wrote, "Is this for real? Scammers gunna scam" while another user commented, “Pay back money I owe?” - FUHGET ABOUTIT"

One user referred to the people who are still waiting to be paid by Gorga, "Imagine all the contractors that have done their house and they see this on IG "

Another user asked, "Why would anyone do business with this man. He owes money to everyone."

One user questioned the entire enterprise, "Does he just go to new business plans to hid dumpster fires of his last venture?"

Another user quipped, "Isn’t he being sued by a bunch of contractors for not paying his bills? Not exactly the kind of spokesman you’d think a law firm would want…"

One user declared, "Sounds like a scam."

Another user remarked, "Mark my words: jail is coming for him and karma is coming for her!!"

Joe Gorga and Melissa Gorga owe $2.5 million in mortgages

Joe and Melissa Gorga have time and again made headlines owing to their extravagant lifestyle and their habit of living well beyond their means.

According to records, they took out a $2,250,000 mortgage plus interest from Sterling Bank back in 2007 to purchase their summer home.

Despite this, the couple placed the property on sale for just half a million dollars in order to ease their debt to a certain extent.

Joe Gorga sued for $110K over construction costs for new mansion

Gorga has been sued by contractors from the County Concrete Corporation for $110,972.58 in construction costs and has been accused of not paying his contractors following the establishment of his New Jersey mansion.

Gorga hasn't been reported to formally respond to the complaints and the plaintiffs are now demanding a jury trial to bring him to justice.

Teresa Giudice blames Joe Gorga for $250K business deal gone wrong

Earlier this year, Giudice claimed on 'RHNOJ' that Gorga was responsible for her husband Luis Ruela losing over $250K after a deal they were interested in went downhill.

She disclosed that Gorga had pitched them the idea of investing in a pizza oven. However, as the finer details were being etched out, Gorga allegedly wanted a larger share of the pie.

The percentage he demanded was not acceptable by Ruela's standards and therefore the deal didn't transpire.

Tags news