Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate faces backlash for tweet on weed consumption, trolls say 'cigars are worse'

2023-11-17 19:51
Andrew Tate made a controversial remark on people who smoke weed but social media users were quick to point out the benefits of weed consumption
Andrew Tate faces backlash for tweet on weed consumption, trolls say 'cigars are worse'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, the polarizing social media influencer recognized for his controversial and provocative comments, recently used the platform 'X' (formerly known as Twitter) to share his thoughts on weed consumption.

This tweet, however, sparked substantial backlash from online trolls.

Tate is no stranger to criticism, particularly due to his unconventional views on masculinity, which have consistently drawn verbal attacks from critics.

Furthermore, his involvement in a legal battle has intensified the scrutiny and increased the volume of criticism directed at him.

Andrew Tate attacks people who smoke weed

Tate stirred up another controversy with a recent tweet where he made a provocative remark about the use of weed and those who partake in weed consumption.

In the tweet, Tate stated, "Weed. Oh you mean... Gay?"

This tweet gave an opportunity to his trolls to criticize him on the platform 'X'.

Trolls attack Andrew Tate for smoking cigars

After Tate's contentious tweet, numerous users stepped forward to share their thoughts and feelings on the matter.

One user wrote, "Cigars are worse than weed."

Another user wrote, "Gay means happy so yes weed makes one very calm and happy Educate yourself on the many benefits."

A user stated, "Weed actually gives creative ideas and helps with many issues like insomnia, stress, depression, etc. But I still don’t recommend it because it makes most people lazy and could slow down your progress in life! It helps to avoid problems, but problems don’t go away and strike harder later. I think alcohol is way worse and I would say stay away from alcohol too."

Another user commented, "'Weed' can be interpreted as 'being someone who bothers others and causes harm' or you’re referring to the plant, in which idk where you’re going with that. You smoke cigars which is worse than marijuana."

Tags news