Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet slams 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld after he recalls cocaine investigation at White House

2023-11-16 15:28
Greg Gutfeld said, 'So they closed the case in just 11 days, the same amount of time it takes Joe to find his way offstage'
Internet slams 'The Five' host Greg Gutfeld after he recalls cocaine investigation at White House

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Fox News anchor and ‘The Five’ host Greg Gutfeld has recently shared his take on the cocaine investigation at the White House and slammed President Joe Biden, Secret Service, WH secretaries, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, and many others while divulging on his monologue.

This came after a discovery that showed the mysterious cocaine discovered inside the White House over the summer which launched an investigation by the Secret Service.

Following this news, Gutfeld called it “cocaine mystery” and accused Secret Service of “pretending to suck to protect the Biden family.”

Gutfeld also pointed at the clip of Karine-Jean Pierre who “didn’t want to talk” about this during a press conference and brutally slammed her.

However, the internet did not respond well to Gutfeld’s brutal jabs as several X users slammed the Fox News anchor.

Greg Gutfeld shares his take on White House cocaine investigation

Fox News’ Greg Gutfeld alleged, “The Secret Service is stumped by this baggie of bump” during his take into White House cocaine on ‘Gutfeld!’

He recalled the time when the cocaine discovery was made adding, “Remember when somebody left a bag of cocaine in the White House? And remember how the Secret Service evacuated the West Wing and closed off the streets surrounding the White House?”

He continued, “Initially, everybody thought Joe had once again left a floater in the men's room. Then remember how one of President Biden's precious children was staying in that taxpayer-funded facility at the time because Joe wanted to keep the impressionable youngster away from bad influences? Or at the very least, hide him from process servers.”

Gutfeld then went onto the WH secretary saying, “And remember how Karine Jean-Pierre got really, really angry that the press kept even asking about it, even though she didn't want to talk about it.”

He then showed a clip of a press conference where a reporter asked Pierre, “Can you say once and for all whether or not the cocaine belonged to the Biden family?”

To this, Pierre responded, “You know, there has been some irresponsible reporting about the family. And so I got to call that out here. I was clear two days ago when talking about this over and over...The Biden family was not here. So to ask that question is actually incredibly irresponsible. And I'll just leave it there.”

Gutfeld gave an astounding reply to Pierre’s response as he bashed WH secretaries, "Wow. The way she's reacting, I'm starting to believe maybe she sold it to Hunter."

“You know, press secretaries don't get paid that much. It's true. During the Bush administration, Dana Perino was selling injectable butt implants on the turnpike. Her street name was derriere, Dana.”

He further said, “Well, that big cocaine headache has returned. The White House released new pics of that pesky pouch of powder. And as you can see, the culprit didn't just drop the bag of happy dust all willy nilly.”

“It was stored in a locker for cell phones. It was locker number 50, to be precise, which is most likely unlocked with some sort of key. That's what the little keyhole is for. I learned that by watching Law and Order and also when I hide in the Planet Fitness locker room.”

He added, “According to the Secret Service, they could only narrow down the suspects to 500 people, despite all their surveillance cameras and other state of the art security. They just couldn't figure out who it was. So they closed the case in just 11 days, the same amount of time it takes Joe to find his way offstage.”

Gutfeld then went on to guess the suspects of cocaine as he targeted WH dog saying, “So here are the suspects so far, based on the symptoms we know about cocaine abuse or use. Well, it leads to aggressive behavior like a certain bitey dog named Commander. I know. It can also lead to extreme weight loss. Or perhaps deterioration in hygiene habits. And you can't count out those who are constantly laughing and dancing.”

“And, you know, some might say she's a doctor, which is a perfect cover for running a drug ring. How about dilated pupils and nonstop gibberish? And don't forget excessive lying. And of course, there's all this sniffling and sniffing. But there's someone we know it can't be. Absolutely, it's not him. No way. Don't even think about it. No, seriously, knock it off.”

He then pointed out Hunter Biden as the suspect saying, “Anyway, here's one reason why it might not have been Hunter's coke. According to a Secret Service report obtained by the Daily Mail, testing showed that the cocaine was cut with baking soda. You know, you got to think Hunter bucks up for the pure stuff am I right? We know he can afford it.”

Gutfeld allegedly accused Democrats of hiding cocaine as he said, “Well, by way of comparison, the feds are still tracking down people who entered the Capitol building on January 6, 2021. That was almost three years ago. But the feds are still on the case, which means they're probably innocent. Think about it.”

“It's why they don't chase rich Democrats for their crimes. Because what do you do when you find out that they're guilty? You do nothing. You can't. Your hands are tied. It's just better to chase Trump supporters instead and then lock them up. So they nailed the guy who put up his feet on Pelosi's desk, but not the criminal mastermind who left a bag of coke in the White House?”

‘The Five’ host continued to slam the Secret Service, “The Secret Service used to be the one federal agency everybody could trust. They have the toughest job in the world, putting their lives on the line to protect the president. They have to swear to take a bullet for someone, which is what I expect from Kilmeade when we're out in public together.”

“But now they seem like they're bumbling around trying to solve the simplest crimes. Either those agents really are incompetent, or they're just pretending to suck at their job in order to protect the Biden family. Which likelihood is worse? One thing is for sure: Hunter isn't losing any sleep over this. I wonder why.”

Internet slams Greg Gutfeld

After Greg Gutfeld shared his take on the White House cocaine investigation, the internet blasted on the anchor.

One person wrote, “Honestly, Gutfeld is such a jacka*s,” and another said, “F’ off Greg Gutless. …. 🙄.”

An X user simply called out Gutfeld saying, “That’s weird, just the other day @greggutfeld was telling me what a great, respectable job they were doing for the Biden family."

One more person defended Secret Service adding, “Secret Service are proud brave Americans. Go to Russia if u disagree.”

Another slammed Gutfeld on his own opinion of the Secret Service pretending to suck at their job, “Is Greg Gutfeld pretending to suck at his job in order to get MAGA to watch him?”

One more wrote, “My opinion is that Greg Gutfeld is a brainless Trump Supporter who is too afraid of Trumplethinskin to disparage the tangerine idiot.”