Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why is Ariana Madix upset with Bethenny Frankel? Reality TV star opens up about their podcast conversation, says 'she should know better'

2023-08-26 02:55
'There were a lot of things that were said by her that I think made me more angry,' said Ariana Madix referring to Bethenny Frankel
Why is Ariana Madix upset with Bethenny Frankel? Reality TV star opens up about their podcast conversation, says 'she should know better'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ariana Madix has reacted to Bethenny Frankel’s extended podcast conversation with Rachel ‘Raquel’ Leviss. The ‘Vanderpump Rules’ star said she found the whole episode ‘upsetting.’

The 38-year-old said, "And who actually upset me more in the things that were said because even, I guess, as recently as [another podcast] she said, ‘Oh, Ariana’s forgiven him’. I’m like, 'Why are you speaking for me? I don’t know you. You don’t know what the f**k you’re talking about, lady.'"

Why did Ariana Madix sympathize with Rachel ‘Raquel’ Leviss amid ‘Scandoval?’

The TV personality gave the benefit of the doubt to Rachel ‘Raquel’ Leviss after she was caught having an affair with her longtime partner Tom Sandoval.

“With Rachel, she’s still going along with some things that were told to her over the last year or so from [Tom], and I think that made me really sad,” she explained.

Madix added, “[Rachel] putting a lot of weight onto what was being told to her” by Sandoval, and “I get why maybe, even though you should know better at that point that those things are not true — you’re choosing to believe him.”

Speaking about Bethenny, she further said, “There were a lot of things that were said by her that I think made me more angry. I feel like she should know better.”

Did Rachel Leviss regret having an affair with Tom Sandoval?

It was on 'The Real Housewives of New York’ alum podcast where Leviss opened up about her affair with Sandoval, 40. The 28-year-old at one point said, “I needed to get caught. I needed to. Because it would have just continued and that’s not who I want to be. This was the biggest wakeup call for me.”

After shooting for the season 10 reunion, Leviss went to a mental health facility where she spent nearly 90 days. “I really just want to acknowledge that a lot of people were believing in me and I feel like I was a disappointment to those people," she said.

"I know that there was a lot of trust that was broken between friendships and betrayal that happened. I look back at my actions and I’m disappointed in myself as well,” reports People.

The star continued, “I wasn’t happy. I was really hurting. I don't ever want to be in a place like that again and I will make sure that I don’t put myself in a situation like that again.”