Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Khloe Kardashian leaves fans stunned as she shares rare photos of son Tatum on his first birthday: 'He's identical to Rob'

2023-07-29 10:48
Internet says that Khloe Kardashian 'went and gave birth to Rob' after she revealed son Tatum's full face for the first time
Khloe Kardashian leaves fans stunned as she shares rare photos of son Tatum on his first birthday: 'He's identical to Rob'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Khloé Kardashian showed her baby Tatum's whole face after 'The Kardashians' followers pointed out that he looked 'exactly the same' as her brother, Robert Kardashian. Tristan Thompson welcomed the couple's baby boy home, as Aunt Kim Kardashian nuzzled up to him.

Khloé posted intimate photographs with her son Tatum early on July 28. In a new Instagram post, the 39-year-old reality TV personality was seen cradling her son in her arms and smiling for the camera. The 'Kocktails With Khloé' star beams with joy as she wishes her child a happy first birthday. Fans can't stop noticing Khloé's baby son has a similar face.

'That looks like the exact same baby as Robert when he was born'

In the season finale of 'The Kardashians', Tatum comes from a stroll with his father, Tristan, and The Good American co-founder shares a first decent look at his face. As the father and son return home, Khloé spends time at home with her sister Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner. The founder of SKIMS says, "Hi chunk!" as she takes the baby out of his stroller.

Turning to face the two, Kris exclaims, "There's our guy."

"Everything is meant to be. Everything happens for a reason," Kris adds, wrapping up her previous discussion with her two girls about the NBA player and his younger brother Amari moving in with her after Thompson's house was damaged during renovation.

"He's in the sticking the tongue out phase. He's a good spitter, Kim," Khloé remarks, turning her gaze to Kim, who is holding a pleased Tatum.

"That looks like the exact same baby as Robert when he was born," Kris exclaims.

"Really?" Tristan inquires.

"It's the craziest thing," says the mother of six.

Khloé shared a collection of never-before-seen photos from Tatum's first year on Friday. While the Good American entrepreneur just unveiled her son's entire face a day ago (and his full name two months earlier), she made up for lost time by recording images of the little one smirking at the camera and bonding with his older sister, True.

Khloé celebrated her son's first birthday with a touching message that touched the hearts of her 311 million Instagram followers. "Happy birthday, my sweet son!" the mother-of-two wrote above a carousel of gorgeous family images.

She went on. "I am so proud to be your mommy. So proud of the love and laughter we have in our house. So proud of your beautiful, gentle, loving, infectious spirit. You light up every single room. There’s no denying that Everyone smiles when they look at you! Especially True 🥹 she is so proud to call you hers."

Khloé shared several sweet memories in the picture carousel, but their first Halloween may be the most treasured of them. The mother-son duo dressed in identical costumes: Khloé as a cat with whiskers and lace ears, and Tatum as a fluffy tiger onesie.

"Tatum, You have changed mine and True’s lives forever," she said, recalling the day she and Tristan Thompson welcomed Tatum through surrogacy in July 2022. "We both needed you. I knew she would be a fantastic, loving older sister, but I don’t think I ever could’ve imagined the love and bond you guys already have."

She reveled in the likeness between Tatum and his uncle Rob Kardashian and late-grandfather Robert Kardashian, saying, "You both remind me so much of uncle Bob and I. It’s fitting since I think you look soooo much like your uncle."

She ended her message with a poignant poem: "You are my SONshine, my only SONshine, you make me happy, every day, you'll never quite know dear, how much I love you, but I’ll do my best and show you every day."

'Mashup of True and Rob'

Fans were quick to react to Khloe's post, as they write, "If there’s any doubt that Khloe is Robert Kardashians daughter, her son just proved it bc he looks DEAD ON her brother & her daddy. What a cutie! Happy Birthday 🎉." Another user exclaimed, "Oh myyy. Little Rob." While one noted, "Mashup of True and Rob." A fourth user added, "He's identical to Rob.. he's beautiful and his eyes are so cute."

One fan further quipped, "Khloe went and gave birth to Rob." Another person added, "That baby favors the kardashian genes! Reminds me of your dad! How sweet!🥹." One noted, "I see you in him for sure 😍 And definitely your dad!! He’s gorgeous beautiful features xxx." Others wrote, "He really does have your dad's eyes. Beautiful boy. Happy birthday 😍."