Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jake Paul gets trolled by KSI over leaked private messages, fans call for a 'fight' between the two

2023-08-04 16:51
MMA fighter Dillon Danis leaked private DMs from Jake Paul's coach, Shane Mosley, and KSI trolled the YouTuber over it
Jake Paul gets trolled by KSI over leaked private messages, fans call for a 'fight' between the two

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jake Paul is currently on the receving end of a lot of criticism, particularly from KSI, another YouTuber-turned-boxer who is one of his biggest online opponents. Paul recently got trolled by KSI over leaked private messages

For some context, on Tuesday, August 1, MMA fighter Dillon Danis leaked private messages from Paul's coach, Shane Mosley. According to the purported messages, Paul would only fight Dillon if he was not 100% fit.

'OM*G IT'S REAL'

Paul, who is set to face MMA fighter Nate Diaz on August 5, was left red-faced after Danis published private DMs from his coach several years ago. Mosley, according to one of his messages, said, "Doubt Jake (Paul) will make the fight with you (Dillon Danis) if he knows your knee is good tho so keep it on the low if you really trying to make the fight."

The screenshots also suggested that Danis requested a couple of extra months for his recovery, to which Mosley responded, "He doesn't want you to have time to heal." He later uploaded a video of the chats to confirm the veracity of his earlier post. He wrote, "Stop the cap reason i’m not scrolling all the way down because there is more about how the fights are fixed but i don’t feel like dealing with a legal issue, i got training to do."

Naturally, this triggered a swarm of trolls. Paul has already spoken on the subject, implying that the DMs were forged. However, KSI wasted no time in trolling him by writing, "OMFG IT’S REAL." In another Tweet, KSI reacted to Danis' tweet.

'Just setup a fight against Jake'

As soon as KSI trolled Paul, fans reacted to his viral reaction on X. A fan wrote, "Just setup a fight against Jake & call it a wrap." Another wrote, "KSI will destroy him." A third penned, "I mean this proves nothing. Except Moseley is a Judas and Dillion can’t be trusted. The messages are just ‘hear say’ . Plus Dillion is easy fight for Jake compared to Tommy fury…" Another fan commented, "It’s fake lmao the story woulda cleared if it was real."

Despite the fact that both Paul and KSI have fights planned on August 5, it appears that conversations about a prospective bout between them were still underway. KSI will face Tommy Fury in October.

Tags news