Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Madison Beer takes a stand against verbal abuse in viral TikTok video: 'So sick and f**king tired'

2023-10-24 22:45
Madison Beer expressed her support for the girl being abused in a video by her boyfriend and her unequivocal stance against such behavior
Madison Beer takes a stand against verbal abuse in viral TikTok video: 'So sick and f**king tired'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Madison Beer has condemned verbal abuse in a powerful TikTok video.

Pop sensation Madison Beer has taken a firm stand against verbal abuse in relationships, addressing a concerning TikTok video that went viral, in which a girl endured verbal abuse from her boyfriend.

The singer's powerful TikTok response has garnered attention and stirred discussions on the importance of accountability in relationships.

Viral TikTok video sparks outpour of support

@farmgirl8008

if you know me you know im not mean. I am not gross. this was because i wouldnt go to church with him. wouldnt confine to what he wanted me to be. narcissistic men dont know how to be with strong women.

♬ original sound - no one

Last week, a disturbing TikTok video captured a girl attempting to do her makeup while enduring a barrage of verbal abuse from her boyfriend.

His derogatory words included phrases like, "I just look at you and think 'fcking gross'. I fcking hate you more than I've ever hated anyone in my f*cking life." The girl explained that the incident occurred because she refused to accompany him to church.

In response to the video, Madison Beer expressed her support for the girl and her unequivocal stance against such behavior.

She commented, "I can only say so much in a comment, but I am sending you all the strength in the world to leave this person and never look back." She continued by labeling the boyfriend as "insecure, manipulative, abusive, and projecting."

However, Madison's response sparked a reply suggesting that there are "two sides to every story."

This prompted Madison to deliver a more comprehensive statement in her video. She asserted, "Actually no, there are not two sides to every story at all in any way, shape or form. There is quite literally no justification for speaking to your partner this way. Ever."

Madison Beer calls for accountability in abusive relationships

Madison Beer's TikTok video continued as she emphasized the gravity of verbal abuse within relationships.

She conveyed her frustration, stating, "I don't give a fck what you say. There is no justification. I am so sick and fcking tired. Stop acting like there is a reason for you to speak to your f**king girlfriend like this."

Madison then explained, "If you get this angry and this uncontrollable and you can say this shit to a person that you claim to love. This is not her fault and there is no other side of this f**king story. There is nothing he could tell me that could make me say, 'Oh no, yeah, what you said to her was fair'."

The singer further clarified her position, explaining, "Anyone out there who is in a verbally abusive relationship, someone who f*cking loves you is not going to speak to you like this. They clearly have a lot of work to do on themselves and it has nothing to do with you. Sorry."

She also said, "If you hate this girl so much, and if you don't want to be with her, and you think she's disgusting, then get away from her and break up with her and never speak to her again. It's that simple to me."

Addressing the man in the original video, Madison stated, "This girl's sitting here doing her f*cking makeup, and you're sitting berating her and degrading her and putting her down because you're upset about something. Deal with your emotions in a different way, dude like, what the hell."

She continued, "Even if you do something that's wrong, hold yourself accountable, be with someone who's able to have a conversation with you in a healthy f**king way."

Madison Beer's response has not only shed light on the issue of verbal abuse but also prompted many women to share their own experiences in the comments, emphasizing the importance of recognizing the problem and breaking free from unhealthy relationships.

One person wrote, "Had verbally abusive ex. I always thought it was my fault but he was very very insecure. It's always a problem with themselves."

Another wrote, "My ex spoke to me similarly. You start to forget that it's not ok until you're out of it & you're like wow, it's not normal to be spoken to like that."

Tags news