Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Why did Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky break up? Singer revealed disturbing details about ex-boyfriend: 'Hope fans learn from my foolishness'

2023-08-07 18:59
Madison Beer spoke about the reasons for her breakup after sharing a recording of verbal abuse by her ex-boyfriend
Why did Madison Beer and Jack Gilinsky break up? Singer revealed disturbing details about ex-boyfriend: 'Hope fans learn from my foolishness'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Madison Beer, a TikTok celebrity and singer, once revealed disturbing details about her breakup with ex-boyfriend Jack Gilinsky. She stated that she stayed with Gilinsky to "fix" him and prevent him from treating other women the same way he treated her.

Beer, who was discovered by Justin Bieber, hopes her fans learn from her mistakes and not tolerate abuse. Beer spoke about the reasons for her break-up after sharing a recording of verbal abuse by her ex-boyfriend. However, she later deleted the post.

'Hope fans learn from my foolishness'

Beer also claimed in her social media post that the leaked tape was not the first time Gilinsky had mistreated her, with the first incident occurring in 2016. “Don’t make the same mistakes I did, your safety is never worth it. No matter what, no one deserves to be treated that way,” she wrote.

Gilinsky later moved to Twitter to express regret for his conduct on the leaked audio in which he was heard saying "terrible... unforgivable" things about Beer. “Many of you [have been] asking me ‘Why would you stay with him if it happened last year!’" Beer penned. “My theory was, and as horrible as this is, is that if I left him, he’d do it to the next girl. I tried to fix him.”

Gilinsky commented on the situation, writing, “In no way do I stand behind who I was in that part of my life. But people change & learn from their mistakes. The clip you’ve all heard is from last year. I was in a very dark place, & clearly had no control over my emotions.” “We have both grown and changed so much at this point and it has been an extremely difficult thing to relive / even go thru … and I hope ALL of my fans learn from my foolishness. If someone is mistreating you in ANY way please speak up,” Beer added in her statement.

In his statement, Gilinsky described the recorded episode as "one of our lowest points" and stated, “Madison knew if she didn’t help me overcome my ways and change, no one would, & I would never learn from my mistakes. I’ll never be able to thank her enough for believing in me the way she did during that time.”

'We're really private'

Beer is currently dating YouTuber Nick Austin. Before that, she was in two public relationships, which affected her decision to keep her current relationship private. She mentioned in an appearance on the 'Zach Sang Show' in March 2021 that she is now more conscious of what she posts publicly because it has a long-term influence.

Beer has opted not to discuss her relationship with Austin in public because it has apparently been going well behind closed doors, and she wishes to keep it that way. She believes that making things too public adds unneeded obstacles. "We're really private," she explained. “And we don’t really post about each other often because, I had two other public relationships, and I felt like it took away from our intimacy — and also, it’s no one’s business, quite frankly.”

Since the beginning of their relationship, the 'Home to Another One' singer has stated how important privacy is to her. "Now, I'm much more mindful about what I put out there because I'm like, once it's out there, it's out there for good," Madison said in a March 2021 interview on the 'Zach Sang Show'. “I’ve just chosen not to talk about it publicly because I feel like it’s been going great offline, and I would like to keep it that way. It’s, you know, it just complicates it all the time and I feel like me and said individuals are very happy offline.”

Despite the fact that Beer and Austin choose to keep their relationship quiet, their happiness together is palpable. Beer openly stated her delight in the relationship, underlining how secure she feels in it. She considers Austin to be her best friend and has appreciated spending more time with him in a friendly capacity, which provides her satisfaction.

Tags news