Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Gisele Bundchen calls twin sister Patricia 'best friend' as duo makes rare appearance at Luz Alliance Gala

2023-05-23 17:54
'This was my first gala and I couldn't have done it without my sister Pati,' Gisele Bundchen said
Gisele Bundchen calls twin sister Patricia 'best friend' as duo makes rare appearance at Luz Alliance Gala

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Gisele Bundchen's fraternal twin sister Patricia appeared with the model at the Luz Alliance Gala in support of the Brazil Foundation. The two 42-year-old women, who were posing with their arms around each other on the red carpet on Saturday night, May 20, were beaming the entire time.

The elegant Miami event, which attracted A-listers like Karlie Kloss, raised nearly $1 million to support forestry initiatives in the sisters' native country. Gisele also called her bond with her twin sister "priceless" and told People, "This was my first gala and I couldn't have done it without my sister Pati. We’re very close, as you know, we’re twins."

READ MORE

Gisele Bundchen subtly shows affection for Tom Brady and stepson Jack amid divorce from NFL star

Tom Brady honors 'amazing' exes Gisele Bundchen and Bridget Moynahan and his mom Galynn on Mother's Day

Who is Patricia Bundchen?

Patricia manages Gisele's business in Brazil in addition to her responsibilities as a sister. Gisele and her twin, who are both 42, also have four other sisters, Raquel, 48, Graziela, 46, Gabriela, 40, and Rafaela, 34 but they have a particular affinity as they are twins. Gisele actually has more than just her twin to rely on. She described the other members of her family as her "best friends, even if we disagree sometimes." The model said, "Family is what gives us our foundation, they are our greatest teachers, and they help us become who we are."

'Best friend!'

"Any time we can spend time with family is just great, especially to see the beautiful bond the kids have with their cousins as they are all growing up is priceless," Gisele, who shares Benjamin, 13, and Vivian, 10, with Tom Brady, 45, stated. The delighted mother paid tribute to her twin on their 40th birthday in July 2020, despite the fact that she hardly ever posts images with her sisters. "Today Pati and I get to celebrate four decades of being alive on this amazing planet! How lucky I was to be born with my twin and best friend!" she wrote in the post showing many throwback snaps of them. "I am so grateful for all the people who have been a part of my journey."

Twins seen beaming on the red carpet

Gisele accessorized her one-shoulder white dress for the special event with a pair of green heels and loose waves on her hair. Her twin wore a flowered dress and had her hair up over her shoulders. She also added simple gold jewelry as accessories.

Tags news