Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Loved taking this trip with you!': Fans praise 'The View' host Ana Navarro as she bids goodbye to her ‘Big fat Greek holiday’

2023-08-29 11:46
'The View' host Ana Navarro spent her summer vacation in Turkey and Greece and documented several moments from the trip for her fans
'Loved taking this trip with you!': Fans praise 'The View' host Ana Navarro as she bids goodbye to her ‘Big fat Greek holiday’

NAFPLION, GREECE: Ana Navarro has been the most active host among the rest of the panel on ‘The View’ as she spent her summer vacation in Turkey and Greece while documenting several moments from the trip for her fans.

Now, as the premiere date for ‘The View’ Season 27 approaches, Navarro’s "Big Fat Greek Holiday" has come to an end and she has shared a bunch of new memories with her followers on Instagram.

Ana Navarro inspires her fans to ‘just go out there and live’

‘The View’ host Ana Navarro took to Instagram to pen an extremely detailed post as she wrapped up her summer vacation in Greece.

In the post, Navarro shared several pictures of herself, a video of her in the sea, gorgeous photos of the sunset in Greece, and of course, a picture of her husband Al Cardenas.

In the caption, Navarro wrote, “That’s a wrap on my Big Fat Greek Holiday. Today, was our last full day. We squeezed every drop. We saw the engineering feat that is the Corinth Canal, and then snuck in one last swim in the Aegean and one last meal of freshly-caught seafood while watching the most perfect sunset at @ormos_loutraki.”

She continued, “For the last three days in Athens, we’ve been shown the wonders of this city and surrounding areas by Nikko, taxi driver extraordinaire. He was recommended to me by @rauldemolina, who visits Greece often. There is so much to see and learn about mainland Greece for a first timer like me.”

Navarro also added that she found the process of planning the itinerary a little “overwhelming".

“I found planning the Athens itinerary a bit overwhelming, just because of the magnitude of options. Nikko knows everything and everyone. He made sense of it and planned our days. All I had to do was show-up at the appointed time. He speaks perfect English. Nikko is fiercely proud of his country and shows it off with expertise and enthusiasm. His website is www.mygreektaxi.com,” she wrote.

‘The View’ host hoped that she has inspired her fans and said, “I hope I’ve inspired wanderlust in some of you. One of my favorite quotes is from the “Auntie Mame” movie: “Live! Live! Live! Life is a banquet and some poor suckers are starving to death”."

She added, "Get out there and see, try, learn, taste new things, meet new people. It doesn’t have to be far or fancy. Just go out there and live! ❤️.”

Fans gush over Ana Navarro's Greece vacay pics

Ana Navarro’s fans have flooded her post's comments section with praise, love, and positivity as one fan wrote, “Glorious. All of it,” and another said, “Amazing views! Hope you enjoyed every bit!”

Several fans thanked Navarro for sharing glimpses of her vacation with them on social media as one fan wrote, “Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing your vacation.”

Another commented, “Amen!! What an amazing trip! Thanks for sharing so much of it with us!”

Navarro’s fans also added that they can’t wait to see her back on ‘The View’ with her co-hosts as one fan wrote, “Loved taking this trip with you! But, I can’t wait to see you gals back on the View!!”

Another commented, “Can’t wait till you ladies get back to work next week. So happy for you.”

Tags news