Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate addresses Amanda Holden’s 'thirst trapping' bikini photo controversy during Piers Morgan interview: 'We are feminists'

2023-11-22 13:27
This situation unfolded after Tate initially commented on Holden's bikini photo on Twitter, sparking a viral exchange between them on social media
Andrew Tate addresses Amanda Holden’s 'thirst trapping' bikini photo controversy during Piers Morgan interview: 'We are feminists'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Controversial influencer Andrew Tate is once again in the spotlight, this time alongside Piers Morgan following a recent interview.

In his interview with Piers, Tate addressed the controversy surrounding actress Amanda Holden's 'thirst-trapping' picture.

This situation unfolded after Tate initially commented on Holden's bikini photo on Twitter, sparking a viral exchange between them on social media.

Additionally, on Twitter, Tate defended his comments by providing clarification about his true intentions towards Holden. He also identified himself as a feminist, expressing support for women's empowerment.

What happened between Andrew Tate and Amanda Holden?

In his interview with Piers Morgan, Andrew Tate staunchly defended his criticism of Amanda Holden's bikini picture. The clash intensified as Morgan questioned Tate about his claim that the 52-year-old Holden was too old for swimwear photos.

In the timestamp of 58.26, the conversation began with Morgan referencing a tweet Tate had posted about his "very good friend," Amanda Holden, in which he criticized a seemingly innocent bikini picture of her enjoying a rain shower on holiday.

For context, Tate seemed visibly annoyed by Holden's swimsuit photo and remarked that being a wife and mother well beyond her teenage years, she didn't need to share such an image.

To which Holden replied, "I will always listen to myself first because I dress for me – nobody else."

During the interview, Tate argued that, despite the picturesque scene, Holden was posing in a sexual manner, and he expressed his belief that women over 50 should not engage in what he referred to as "thirst trapping" on Instagram.

Tate emphasized his perspective on Holden's responsibilities, suggesting that, as an intelligent and accomplished woman, she could focus on more meaningful pursuits instead of attempting to attract attention on social media.

He concluded by emphasizing that his intention was not to insult her but to remind her of her significant achievements, asserting that she is beyond the act of "thirst trapping." He presented himself as a feminist and advocated for women's empowerment.

Tate claimed, “I think she is above it. I wasn't insulting her, I was reminding her that she is actually such a fantastic person, she has done such amazing things in her life and she is so achieved, that she is actually above thirst trapping. I was reminding her of her worth, because as a feminist - we are all feminists here, right, we all believe in women's empowerment”

Is Piers Morgan a fan of Andrew Tate?

Further in the discussion, Piers Morgan countered Tate’s perceived double standard by pointing out that Tate frequently shares photos "showing off his ripped body."

In response, Tate argued, "I think me boxing with no shirt on is different than a 50-year-old woman posting"

Piers interjected, challenging this argument: "You don't just box; I have seen you doing ones where you wander around all moody with your cigar and you are topless and stuff, so is it fine for you?"

Tate responded with a question, asking, "Are you a fan, Piers?"

This exchange occurred after Piers emphasized that he had "held Andrew Tate's feet to the fire" while teasing an upcoming interview with the Tate brothers.

When discussing how he balances holding an interviewee accountable without providing a platform for them, Morgan stated, "Should you platform him [Tate]? I think with these kinds of characters, the more light you shine on, the better – the more you hold their feet to the fire a bit."

Piers clarified that he informed Tate that he wasn't there to pass judgment on the serious charges Tate faced, emphasizing that such matters should be left to the court of law.

He expressed his approach of pushing Tate on issues where he attempted to use sarcasm, seeking clarity on whether Tate genuinely meant his statements.

Morgan concluded by stating that he doesn't know if Tate is "as bad as these charges suggest he is" or if it's all part of an act.

From the conversation, it became clear that Morgan himself did not admit that he was a fan of Tate.

Tags news