Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Savannah Chrisley's net worth? 'Chrisley Knows Best' alum spent 'money like it was never ever gonna go away' before parents went to prison

2023-09-13 17:48
'Chrisley Knows Best' alum Savannah Chrisley said her parents' legal situation 'took away a lot of things'
What is Savannah Chrisley's net worth? 'Chrisley Knows Best' alum spent 'money like it was never ever gonna go away' before parents went to prison

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Savannah Chrisley, a former star of 'Chrisley Knows Best', has not only gained fame through her television appearances but has also made a name for herself in the world of fashion and beauty. With an estimated net worth of $6M, she's a millionaire in her own right, with earnings coming from various sources.

One significant contributor to Savannah's wealth is her clothing brand, Faith over Fear, which she launched in 2017. This venture, along with her brother's participation, has proven quite lucrative.

Besides her clothing line, Savannah has invested in cosmetics and beauty products, diversifying her income streams.

Is Savannah Chrisley facing financial difficulties?

However, Savannah's financial journey has not been without its challenges. The winner of the 2015 Miss Tennessee Teen USA opened up about her previous spending habits, admitting, "I spent my money like it was never ever gonna go away," ahead of her parents' prison stints, as per ET.

Savannah's perspective on finances began to change when her parents, Todd and Julie Chrisley, faced legal troubles and were sentenced on fraud charges in November 2022. This forced her to reassess her approach to money.

"It took away a lot of things," she recalled. "For about a year, anything work-wise disappeared." Savannah also took on the responsibility of becoming the guardian for her younger siblings, Grayson and Chloe.

Chloe, who is currently 10 years old, is the biological daughter of Savannah's older brother, Kyle. However, due to their son's struggles with addiction, Todd, aged 54, and Julie, aged 50, subsequently took on the role of her legal guardians.

"It's definitely testing me, but helping to be a bonus parent for my siblings, it's been the hardest but most rewarding job I will ever have," she said. "I get out there every day and I wanna make a better life for these two kids. It's gonna touch on that."

Savannah Chrisley's pledge to aid her family's legal battle

Taking on this newfound guardianship role has given Savannah a profound insight that "when you're in a single-income household, you do whatever you have to."

"I feel like God never gives you more than you can bear," the 'Unlocked' podcast host added. "I feel like what is happening right now is exactly what I needed to not be this spoiled, entitled whatever, because what's happening now is testing who I am as a person."

While her parents' legal situation has presented unexpected challenges, Savannah remains resilient. Todd and Julie Chrisley are currently appealing their case, and Savannah has expressed her intention to contribute to her parents' $17 million restitution fees as they work toward resolving their legal matters.

"I think Savannah, while it's not her job to make restitution on behalf of her parents, she has every intention," said Chrisley family attorney Jay Surgent. "I've spoken to her a number of times about it. She has every intention to do everything she can do to make restitution on behalf of her parents from the outside."

And while this is still an "unusual" approach, Surgent said Savannah "happens to be in a situation that she's very creative, she has a unique talent and she's a great interviewer." "She's gonna do well towards that end," he added, "as far as earning money and being able to help with restitution."