Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Little bubble ego': Lana Del Rey reveals how her home became an 'accidental' litmus test for her dating life

2023-11-22 10:52
The 38-year-old singer confirmed she is currently single
'Little bubble ego': Lana Del Rey reveals how her home became an 'accidental' litmus test for her dating life

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Lana Del Rey recently revealed in a cover story interview with Harper's Bazaar that she is currently single and is trying to navigate the complexities of her relationships.

The 38-year-old singer explained how her home has now turned out to be an "accidental" litmus test for her dating life.

The 'Summertime Sadness' musician said a recent boyfriend failed to appreciate the simplicity of her home. "We had some fights over this house, a couple of people. They didn’t get it," she said.

Lana Del Rey says 'even the most chill guy' dislikes chilling at her home

Speaking to the outlet, Rey explained the role of her house in ending a recent relationship. "I feel like even the most chill guy doesn’t really want to chill here," she said.

“Sadly, part of you knows … that ain’t it. … That one shocked me. I won’t name names and whatever, but that one really shocked me, that person. That was actually the end of a relationship," the singer continued.

She gradually realized that the man does not want who she actually is but rather he wants the "idea of her."

"That’s a tough nut to swallow. In that person’s case, there was something going on with them, like a little bubble ego," Rey said of her ex.

"See, I don’t get to have one anymore. It’s been smashed to … what do you call it? Smithereens. I’m sure it’s somewhere in my toe. That’s it. I’d love to grow one," she further said, adding "I’m learning how. I’m learning. I know what I want."

Earlier this year, the 'Pretty When You Cry' singer was engaged to music industry executive Evan Winiker. However, it remains unclear whether the duo split or if she referred to him about the end of the relationship, according to People.

Lana Del Rey recalls story behind her internet-famous photos in Alabama

The 'How to Disappear' singer explained the story behind her social media famous pictures at the Southern diner in Florence.

"We were on our third hour, and the servers asked, ‘Do you guys want shirts?’ Hell yeah! We were thrilled," she said in September in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter.

"This guy, a regular, comes in every day and orders two things, so they were like, ‘Just go get it for him!’ I brought him a Coke. No ice. And an empty cup,” said Rey who explained that it was for the man chewing tobacco.

Tags news