Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How many children does Jenna Bush Hager have? 'Today' host opens up about her miscarriage, says 'it felt really hard'

2023-08-17 02:22
'I try not to put too much pressure on myself for perfection, because I’m nothing close to that,' said Jenna Bush Hager
How many children does Jenna Bush Hager have? 'Today' host opens up about her miscarriage, says 'it felt really hard'

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Jenna Bush Hager is the mother of three children whom she shares with her husband Henry Chase Hager. The couple tied the knot in 2008 and built a lovely family around them.

Jenna Bush Hager doesn’t hold back and that’s one of the traits that makes her popular among fans. The ‘Today’ show host in a recent interview said that she never wants to be a perfectionist, “In fact, I try not to put too much pressure on myself for perfection, because I’m nothing close to that. I find perfection to be wildly boring.”

How many children does Jenna Bush Hager have?

Jenna Bush Hager has two daughters Mila, 10, and eight-year-old Poppy, and a four-year-old son Hal. "I think having children and your body changing in that way is such a good sort of reset where you're like, 'Wow, I've been doing this incredible thing, and my body is so much more than a vessel to be made fun of, to be worrying about,” she said referring to the impact the children had on her body image.

The 41-year-old star also made a point that working outside the home only opened new possibilities for her children, "I kind of love that maybe because their mom worked — and my mom worked too — that I get up every day and I'm not there to make them breakfast, but they see something different.

Did Jenna Bush Hager have a miscarriage?

The author of ‘Love Comes First’ had a miscarriage before her first daughter Mila. "You know, I had a miscarriage before Mila, an ectopic pregnancy. And at the time, because I had to have surgery, it felt like… it felt really hard," she shared with People. She further added, "And also hard cause we were young and I don't know that Henry and I necessary knew even the language of life yet; how lucky we were."

Her co-host Hoda Kotb is also taken aback many times because of Jenna’s honest confessions and her intimate life stories, “When I watched her drop those bombs on the desk, I was like, ‘Girl, what are you doing?’ But she’s unabashedly herself. People spend their whole lives trying to get there, and she is exactly who she is,” the 59-year-old host said earlier.

While talking about ‘public scrutiny,’ Jenna said, “There’s something about growing up and having terrible things said about you, making mistakes publicly, then being able to bounce back and have resilience from that, which has allowed me to feel like I can live a really joyful life, Because I don’t care what people say.”

Tags news