Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed meets Will Ferrell at Major League Soccer playoff, Internet says 'goat met a goat'

2023-10-29 16:56
IShowSpeed crossed paths with this legendary star at a recent gaming event
IShowSpeed meets Will Ferrell at Major League Soccer playoff, Internet says 'goat met a goat'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: The online reaction from IShowSpeed's encounter with Will Ferrell has captured substantial interest. The buzz stems not only from Ferrell's celebrity status but also from his esteemed reputation within the esports community.

Since his debut with his esports humor project, Speed has amassed a sizable fan base among streamers.

Speed maintains a lengthy roster of celebrities he deeply admires. He recently fulfilled one of his aspirations by meeting football legend Christiano Ronaldo.

IShowSpeed shared photo with Will Ferrell

IShowSpeed crossed paths with this legendary star at a recent gaming event, creating an unforgettable fan moment that resonated with the community. When two superstars unite on the same stage, it undoubtedly ignites a fiery spectacle.

Indeed, a similar electric encounter took place during the Major League Soccer Playoff between LAFC and Vancouver FC, where the well-known streamer IShowSpeed had the chance to meet the Hollywood icon Will Ferrell.

In a recent post, IShowSpeed shared a photo of himself and Will Ferrell at the rear of the stadium captioned with "met a goat today." Notably, both celebrities were seen donning LAFC soccer hats, hinting at a shared affinity for the same team.

A dependable source and a dedicated IShowSpeed fan also shared a picture of IShowSpeed featured on the large stadium screen during a soccer match. The user posted the image on X with the caption, "Speed on the Big Screen at the LAFC vs Vancouver FC MLS Playoff Football Match."

IShowSpeed's fans reveal desire to take 'same picture' with him

ISHowSpeed's incredible encounter with Will Ferrell left his fans absolutely captivated. Several of his supporters expressed their desires to someday capture a similar fanboy moment with ISHowSpeed in a selfie.

One wrote, "I hope I will have the same picture with you soon."

Another fan mentioned, "A goat met a goat."

A commentator added, "WILL FERREL A GOAT FOREAL SPEED I LOVE YOU EVEN MORE I KNOW WHERE YOU HUMOUR COME FROM."

Tags news