Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'I just felt like his little puppet': Julia Fox opens up about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Kanye West

2023-10-07 04:49
'I feel like I went very lightly on it. I'm not trying to have bad blood or anything, it's all in the past,' Julia Fox said
'I just felt like his little puppet': Julia Fox opens up about her relationship with ex-boyfriend Kanye West

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Julia Fox is revealing all in her new memoir ‘Down the Drain!’ The actress, in her recent interview, spilled the beans on her relationship with Kanye West.

The 33-year-old said that she believed it ‘could be something real’ between the two, however, their union soon fell apart.

"I really understood him on a visceral level," Fox said. "[I] thought ultimately I’d be helping a precarious situation," she added referring to his dynamic with his ex-wife Kim Kardashian.

"But I learned very quickly that I was being weaponized. I just felt like his little puppet.”

What did Julia Fox say about Kanye West?

Fox spoke at length about her and Kanye's relationship with the Los Angeles Times. "I feel like I went very lightly on it. I'm not trying to have bad blood or anything, it's all in the past,” she told the publication.

The duo were together for just over a month and announced their separation by Valentine’s Day in 2022.

"Julia and Kanye remain good friends and collaborators but they are no longer together,” a Fox’s representative told People back then.

On her memoir release, Fox told E!, "I'm so excited for the book. I feel like it was just so cathartic to like, let go of all that because, in life, things happen and you just kind of pretend that they didn't happen and put them away in a shelf in your mind and that's it. And when you're writing a book, you're really forced to confront those things."

The ‘Uncut Gems’ star continued, "I'm not afraid to be vulnerable like I don't feel shame, ever.”

"I'm like, 'This is what it is, ya know?' I'm curious to see what the reaction will be, but I hope that it'll be helpful and other people can be like, 'Oh wow, maybe what happened to me isn't so bad. I can deal with it too.' I always see your pain can be like your greatest gift and you can even make it your purpose and beautiful things can be born out of those awful feelings," she continued.

Julia Fox says she has a higher moral standard now that she's a mother

The mother-of-one further explains why her relationship with Kanye ended after just a month. “If I was still that version of myself, I would have probably just been like, ‘It’s a good opportunity, just do it,' " she said.

"Now that I’m a mom, I have a higher moral standard for myself," she added.

Tags news