Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Tom Nitti? Reba McEntire picks NY state trooper after he fails to impress 3 judges

2023-10-03 13:26
Reba McEntire said she trusted her gut feeling as she turned the chair for 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Tom Nitti
'The Voice' Season 24: Who is Tom Nitti? Reba McEntire picks NY state trooper after he fails to impress 3 judges

UNIVERSAL CITY, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Tom Nitti stumbled to impress any judge other than Reba McEntire in the Blind Audition round. However, fan were impressed to see a US Army veteran pursue his passion.

Moreover, many were mesmerized by Tom's inspiring story of serving his country. But, seeing no judge turn the chair made a fan claim, "I was kinda blown away by Tom Nitti on #TheVoice."

Another fan wrote, "Tom Nitti, Thanks for your service! We got an abbreviated audition, but he was sounding solid, some nice squalls and big open voice production. Reba heard that Country!"

Another fan thanked Reba for pressing the buzzer for Tom, "Reba! How many people can say they are talented enough for that!"

"Loved your voice tonight! Reba is the queen!!!" commented a fan on Instagram.

A Facebook fan wrote, "Great job he’s gonna go pretty far I think maybe the top! He looks great. He sounds great. He has a great presence on stage."

Another fan commented, "Congratulations!! Great to see local talent make it on The Voice!"

Tom introduced himself as a 31-year-old country artist from central New York. Being a US Army veteran he was deployed to Afghanistan as an Airborne Cavalry Scout.

After returning home, he took a job with the New York State Police. In 2019, Tom started pursuing his passion for singing.

'The Voice' Season 24 singer Tom Nitti is a traumatic brain injury survivor

Tom revealed in 'The Voice' Season 24 that his interest in the military was sparked as both his parents served for the country as well.

While explaining his army journey, Tom revealed that he suffered "traumatic brain injury" while in Afghanistan.

He claimed, "I don't remember too much what happened but I was awarded the Purple Heart."

Tom claimed that he became "resilient" in the military. He, therefore, dedicated his song to the army officers.

Tom Nitti fails to impress 3 judges but gets in Reba McEntire's team

Even though all the judges enjoyed Tom's singing, it was only Reba who turned around for him.

Seeing Reba turn her chair, Gwen Stefani claimed, "Can I just say I am so happy that you turned."

Furthermore, Gwen added, "I'm so happy for you because it is very weird what you are doing and different and cool."

She then praised Reba for being a good coach.

John Legend said, "I'm very excited for you to be on Team Reba."

Niall Horan on the other hand said to be confident about stealing Tom if he would have turned the chair.

Reba concluded by saying, "Something in my gut said turn the chair around."

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 8 pm ET.