Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Madison Beer cheers on younger brother Ryder as he drops his first single

2023-11-18 13:55
Ryder Beer released his first single, 'Can't Take It', and Madison Beer could not be more proud
Madison Beer cheers on younger brother Ryder as he drops his first single

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Ryder Beer is a 21-year-old musician and younger brother of Grammy-nominated singer Madison Beer. He unveiled his new track 'Can't Take It' on November 17 and it marks his foray into the music world.

Recently, Madison took to Instagram to promote her brother's single evidently proud of his achievement. Recently, she even got candid about her relationship with Ryder, but despite their ups and downs, she couldn't help but take pride in Ryder as he followed in her footsteps.

Madison Beer promotes brother Ryder's first single

On November 16, Madison, while sharing Ryder's reel to her story, wrote, “Baby bro! Ryder's first single! Out tonight, so proud of you." In her next story, Madison even posted a picture of her car screen, showing she was listening to 'Can't Take It' in while traveling. She wrote, "Ryder's first song!!" on the story and provided the link to play the song.

Ahead of the release of his single, Ryder said to Just Jared Jr, "I am so excited to finally release music out into the world!" He continued, "I chose 'Can't Take It' because I felt it was most repeatable and glimpse into what my sound will be moving forward… hope you enjoy it."

When Madison opened up about her relationship with Ryder

The singer-songwriter opened up about her complex connection with her younger brother, and why she thought it was time to "give him a little song" on her last album, 'Silence Between the Songs', earlier in an interview for the 'Infinite Scroll' podcast.

Talking about her recent album, the heartfelt song 'Ryder', on track five, is dedicated to Ryder Beer, her younger brother. The song included lyrics like, “All that’s unspoken / All the years that werе stolen / You were still in that housе/ I shouldn’t have left you behind.”

Through the song, Madison thanked her brother for staying by her side and apologized to him for how her career affected his childhood.

She said, "What inspired me to write it, I would say, was mainly just you know, getting a bit older and being able to have like, these perspectives on our relationship and look at things from his point of view."

She said, “Even though I was also a kid, maybe I did things that hurt him in ways that I wasn’t aware of, just being able to be accountable for some of those things.”

She also acknowledged how her career, which started when she was really young, had an effect on her brother's life since a very young age. She added, "We both have just had like, an interesting life, an interesting dynamic. I think it’s like, been very complex."

She further noted, “And it’s only been in recent years that I’ve been able to really think about it and be like, I’ve spent a lot of time doing my own work on my mental health and on things that have happened to me and you know, certain experiences that I’ve lived through but it has only been in recent years that I’ve been like well at that same time he was going through a lot as well that I wasn’t even thinking about. And I can admit that now.” Beer called this realization a “part of growing up.”

Tags news