Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

When did Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston marry? Michael Rapaport reveals ultra-luxurious details of star-studded wedding

2023-08-16 20:54
'I was at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding. They had a wall of caviar,' said Michael Rapaport
When did Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston marry? Michael Rapaport reveals ultra-luxurious details of star-studded wedding

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Brad Pitt first met 'Friends' actress Jennifer Aniston in 1998. They exchanged vows in a private ceremony in Malibu two years later in 2000.

Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston split in 2005 and both went on to have other marriages. However, the couple still remains on good terms.

Aniston and Pitt, while married, often made headlines as a power couple in the entertainment industry and were adored by most people. Their marriage was hailed as a spectacular Hollywood hit and it's no wonder that their celebrity friends still gush about their wonderful nuptials.

When did Brad Pitt marry Jennifer Aniston?

Brad Pitt reportedly married Jennifer Aniston on July 29, 2000. The most adorable part is that their well-known friends are still talking about the exquisite wedding.

Comedian Michael Rapaport, who acted with Aniston on 'Friends' and shared the screen with Pitt in 1993's 'True Romance', just made some new revelations about the former couple's opulent 2000 Malibu wedding.

The admission was made during an interview on 'Watch What Happens Live' on August 14 when host Andy Cohen quizzed the comic about recent scandals on Bravo, including 'Real Housewives of New York City' star Erin Lichy serving her castmates caviar on Pringles.

"Any time you're serving caviar, let me know," Rapaport said. "I was at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding. They had a wall of caviar. I still have some saved over."

The statement shocked Cohen, who retorted, "How have you been on the show 87 times, and I've never talked to you about Aniston and Pitt's wedding?"

Rapaport continued, "I'm still eating the caviar from there," after mentioning that he has been "shoveling" the gourmet spread for the past 23 years.

The ex-couple got married in July 2000 but declared their divorce in 2005.

Who attended Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding?

According to reports, Brad and Jennifer's wedding cost around $1 million, and Salma Hayek, Edward Norton, Cameron Diaz, and other celebrities were present, as per Hello Magazine.

What were guests served at Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston's wedding?

Rapaport recalls the former couple's wedding reception, an event in Malibu, was held on top of a cliff and attended by 200 guests and he claims that the couple spent "a lot of bucks." Clearly evidenced by the "wall of caviar" that Rapaport talks about.

How long were Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt married?

Brad and Jen were married in 2000. However, their union disintegrated in 2005. There were rumors that Pitt was smitten with his 'Mr & Mrs Smith' co-star Angelina Jolie. Pitt later on married Jolie and now the two are divorced and fighting over property issues and children's custody.

Jennifer Aniston's wedding dress details

Jen who remained as America's Sweetheart and 'Sexiest Man Alive' Pitt exchanged their wedding vows officially on July 29, 2000, in Malibu in front of 200 of their closest friends and family members.

Jen wore a low-back, glass-beaded wedding dress by Lawrence Steele along with a straightforward, traditional veil as she made her entrance, as per Brides.