Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed's first London live show tainted by 'I Show Meat' chants from fans

2023-11-08 19:26
IShowSpeed was enraged during a live event in London after fans chanted 'I show meat' for him
IShowSpeed's first London live show tainted by 'I Show Meat' chants from fans

LONDON, UK: IShowSpeed clashed with fans over the 'I Show Meat' chants at London live show.

IShowSpeed, a prominent figure in the world of live streaming, found himself at odds with fans who taunted him with 'I show meat' chants during his inaugural live show in London.

Speed has established himself as one of the world's most prominent live streamers, rising to fame on YouTube as one of the platform's most-watched broadcasters, particularly after being permanently banned from Twitch in December 2021.

IShowSpeed confronts fans for 'I Show Meat' taunts during London live show

On November 5, 2023, IShowSpeed hosted his maiden live show at the renowned Indigo at The O2, a venue with a capacity of 2,750, drawing a massive crowd of viewers.

Before the show commenced, fans had already initiated the mockery, loudly chanting, "I show meat."

Upon stepping onto the stage, it was evident that Speed was far from pleased. He urged his fans to "shut the f**k up" in response to their relentless chants, underscoring his frustration with the ongoing jests.

Why did fans chant 'I show meat'?

At just 18 years old, Speed has quickly become a household name, not only in the realm of live streaming but also in the world of football, owing to his deep obsession with Cristiano Ronaldo.

This fascination even earned him an invitation to the prestigious Ballon d'Or Award ceremony.

Throughout his journey to stardom, the YouTube sensation has garnered a reputation for his unconventional moments, including setting off fireworks within his home on multiple occasions and conducting science experiments in his bedroom that often go awry.

However, an incident in August gained significant notoriety when IShowSpeed inadvertently exposed himself during a live stream, which quickly became a viral sensation on social media.

Subsequently, the YouTuber criticized his fans for sharing the viral wardrobe malfunction.

Since then, the incident has become a running joke within his community, with even his father joining in on the fun, humorously referring to him as 'I Show Meat'.

Notably, his dad even produced an entire music video centered around the incident.

Tags news