Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate buys 2 more luxury wheels after his $2.9M Bugatti is seized, fans say ‘he buys cars like groceries'

2023-09-19 17:25
Top G is well known for his constant display of wealth and power on social media
Andrew Tate buys 2 more luxury wheels after his $2.9M Bugatti is seized, fans say ‘he buys cars like groceries'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Recently, Andrew Tate aka the 'Top G' took to 'X' formerly known as Twitter to announce the latest additions to his luxurious car collection.

Tate is well known for his constant display of wealth and power on social media. The controversial influencer flaunts fleets of high-end vehicles, wads of cash, and regular claims about his accomplishments.

Such blatant self-promotion has helped Tate cultivate a devoted fan following and elevated him to the status of a cult hero among his followers who want to emulate his lifestyle.

Tate actively promotes his 'get-rich-quick' methods through 'Hustler's University', an online course offering 100 business classes to his loyal following.

He has cleverly created a brand centered around his luxurious possessions to engage people and promote his business 'courses'.

Andrew Tate buys Lamborghini and Pagani Utopia

In a Tweet that was posted on September 17, Tate told his followers, "Just bought my chick a Lambo bought myself a Pagani Utopia now having a smoke before I continue being the most famous and relevant man alive. No day of rest for me. Maybe in another life."

Tate's new purchase, the Pagani Utopia, boasts a top-notch 851-horsepower twin-turbo V-12 engine created by AMG.

The car's carbon-titanium core construction allows it to weigh only 2,822 pounds, which is 229 pounds lighter than the Huayra Roadster which it replaced.

With an estimated cost tag of $2,190,000, the Utopia is a unique and sought-after option for prospective buyers.

This $2.19 million supercar, limited to only 99 units, exemplifies Pagani's mechanical mastery.

Authorities seized Andrew Tate's 'favorite' Bugatti last year

Tate’s favorite $2.9 million Copper colored Bugatti Chiron was taken away by Romanian authorities after the influencer was arrested in a human trafficking case.

Reports suggest that a part of his assets still remain confiscated by the authorities.

Fans react to Andrew Tate's new purchases

At the time of writing, Tate's Tweet had more than 3 million views and several comments.

A user humorously wrote, "my man buying cars like we do groceries."

Another user was all in praise for Tate's tattoo saying, "Nice tattoo."

While the third one used a GIF and wrote, "That's how bosses get it done!"

Another wrote, "Coffee and cigars. One of the perfect pairs in the world."

The fifth user wrote, "Pagani Utopia, nice choice Andrew."

The other one wrote,"Top G can buy anything."

The seventh user named himself as Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg, hilariously wrote, "He can't buy his way onto Facebook or Instagram. I made sure of it."

Tags news