Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet hails Brody Jenner's fiancee Tia Blanco as she gives birth to their first child after 19-hour labor

2023-08-11 10:27
Following a 19-hour labor, Brody Jenner's fiancee Tia Blanco gave birth to their first child -- Honey Raye Jenner
Internet hails Brody Jenner's fiancee Tia Blanco as she gives birth to their first child after 19-hour labor

SAN CLEMENTE, CALIFORNIA: 'The Hills' alum Brody Jenner announced the birth of his first child with Tia Blanco, whose difficult 19-hour labor and home birth were documented on film.

Caitlyn Jenner's son proposed to the professional surfer in June. When he proposed, the pair was at an event with family and friends. Brody then kneeled down and retrieved a diamond ring from his pocket. Jenner and Tia were originally linked in April 2022.

'Put together a video of our journey'

The first-time father announced the wonderful news on Instagram, revealing that his baby daughter Honey Raye Jenner was born on July 29, 2023.

"Momma and baby are in perfect health. We are so incredibly in love and have been cherishing this precious time together as a family. We want to thank everyone for all the love and support," he captioned a video of his bride-to-be giving birth to their child.

He went on to say that he and Tia had "put together a video of our journey, including our baby shower, proposal, and full home birth" on their YouTube channel."

He stated in the YouTube video that, "to be totally honest," he "didn't even know if" parenthood was in his destiny.

"I really just had no idea. And going into this relationship, Tia was the absolutely perfect person," he said.

"She's my better half. She's the most incredible woman I've met in my entire life," he said, adding, "I think the universe kind of does things the way it's supposed to," he added.

"She was the perfect person for me. We got pregnant very fast. I know we've only been together a year, but she's the right one, and I know that with all my heart," Brody further said.

The footage provided fans a behind-the-scenes peek at their family's preparations for their newest arrival during the previous nine months.

Brody went on to explain that he is most thrilled to do things "differently" than his father did when he was little. "You know, growing up, I didn't have the greatest relationship with then-Bruce [Caitlyn Jenner]," he said.

"He wasn't really around me growing up, so I think, just doing the exact opposite and being the absolute best father I can possibly be," Brody said.

'Thank you for helping to NORMALIZE natural, HOME BIRTH!!!!'

Reacting to their joint Instagram post, one user wrote, "What an honor to witness you totally in your power. you are a goddess and a warrior all in one!! the way you displayed so much grace through it all, doesn’t surprise me one bit! And seeing Brody support you every step of the way, so in tune and responsive to your every need was so special to watch. welcome to the world honey girl!! we love you so much 🫶 🍯."

Another person said, "I love how you too a deep breath with your fiancé 💕 congrats."

One social media user wrote, "Congrats!!!! Love to see it!!!! Thank you for showing the natural side of birth. That it CAN be done at home!!! Thank you for helping to NORMALIZE natural, HOME BIRTH!!!!"

Another person wrote, "Like a boss... nicely done."

On YouTube, one person commented, "Tia is amazing having a natural birth for her and her baby girl What a Superwoman/Rockstar."

Another added, "Even I was crying when she came out! . This is so beautiful. Women are powerful! Brody is an amazing man as well and so supportive!"

One person added, "Absolutely beautiful cried and smiled the whole way through . Love you Tia . Congratulations to you and Brody . Honey is a very blessed Baby to have you as parents."

Another user wrote, "This was truly beautiful! Congratulations Brody & Tia! All the best as you embark on this magical new chapter."