Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

IShowSpeed reacts hilariously as fan chants his name over 5,000 times: 'Keep going bro'

2023-11-12 16:28
YouTuber IShowSpeed has millions of online followers, but one diehard fan's gesture left him pleasantly surprised
IShowSpeed reacts hilariously as fan chants his name over 5,000 times: 'Keep going bro'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: Darren 'IShowSpeed', a prominent YouTuber, has a huge fanbase of 21.5 million subscribers on his channel. But recently, he came across a diehard fan.

Speed, known for his livestreams, reacted hilariously to his fan chanting his name over 5,000 times during the stream.

IShowSpeed connects with excited fan

During his video, IShowSpeed connected with his fan who was crying in excitement and saying, "Speed you changed my life bro. I only post IShowSpeed, IShowSpeed, IShowSpeed, IShowSpeed... Speed you changed my life."

Chanting Speed's name, the fan went on saying, "I said your name 5,000 times bro. I already said it. I've been going crazy for the past two hours bro. I've been trying so hard bro. Oh My Gosh! Brude I can't even hear what you saying right now bro."

The 18-year-old YouTuber exclaimed, "Keep going bro, keep ging bro." The fan started crying while showcasing his love for his favorite YouTuber. He even claimed spending $200 for waiting to connect with IShowSpeed. Speed was moved and said, "Thank you so much."

The fan was wearing a Lionel Messi T-shirt. As soon as Speed noticed Messi's T-shirt, his reaction changed entirely. He said, "What the f**k? Oh hell! Wait why does he have a Messi shirt on?"

He then ignored the fact and asked the fan to keep chanting his name. The fan who already did it 5,000 times, resumed chanting and crossed 5,000.

IShowSpeed discusses childhood memories of using Omegle

During another livestream, Speed shared his reaction to the news of Omegle shutdown. He remarked, "RIP to Omegle, chat. RIP to Omegle, y'all. This is crazy. I remember being the young kid on this app and now, it's just gone, bro. Everybody in the chat, spam 'RIP to Omegle,' bro. I remember being a 14-year-old/13-year-old kid trolling women. Trolling girls. Trolling men. Trolling dogs. Trolling cats. Trolling every living thing and it's finally gone, bro."

IShowSpeed said that following Omegle's closure, he felt like crying.

Speed went on to say, "This s**t makes me want to cry, bro. Just out of memories that I had on this app, Omegle, bro. Just meeting random people, bro."

Tags news