Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Georgia Kreischer? Bert Kreischer opens up to Jimmy Kimmel about time when Snoop Dogg gave him weed-related parenting advice

2023-10-10 21:47
During his appearance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!', Bert Kreischer shared a hilarious story of him catching his eldest daughter smoking marijuana
Who is Georgia Kreischer? Bert Kreischer opens up to Jimmy Kimmel about time when Snoop Dogg gave him weed-related parenting advice

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Georgia Kreischer, the daughter of stand-up comedian Bert Kreischer and his wife, LeeAnn Kreischer, is frequently mentioned in her father’s jokes.

The 50-year-old comedian, who is nicknamed "The Machine," appeared on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' on Monday, October 9, and spoke about the time Snoop Dogg gave him parenting advice over weed.

Bert's eldest daughter was born on June 8, 2004, and her name is inspired by the state of Georgia, which is her mother’s birthplace and where she grew up.

Following her graduation from Louisville High, she pursued further studies at the University of Oregon, as per Amomama.

Bert Kreischer once caught her daughter Georgia smoking weed

When Jimmy Kimmel asked Bert Kreischer, who is the father of two teenage daughters, Ila Kreischer, and Georgia Kreischer, about his ability to discipline them, the stand-up comedian replied, "I'm actually, I'm not the dad you think I am," and added, "I think people are like I'm like oh you know weeds cool and mushrooms I am a very strict parent overbearing."

Bert went on explaining and brought up his eldest daughter's name in the show, saying, "My oldest Georgia got caught smoking weed and immediately I'm like 'Where did she get it?' she's like 'Are you being serious?' I was like 'It's my weed?'."

The comedian then explained to Kimmel that he doesn't have "15-year-old virgin weed," adding, "I got high-end high blood pressure I'm having panic attacks in the middle of the night thinking about death it goes dark one day weed. Like that's the weed I smoke."

Snoop Dogg's parenting advice to Bert Kreischer over weed

Bert Kreischer apparently shared the weed incident with Snoop Dogg and said, "I light up I now sidebar I'm having lunch with Snoop."

As a parent, he expressed, "This isn’t over. Gonna light her a** up tonight this ends when she's crying," and then he hung up, acknowledging that it wasn’t his finest moment in parenting.

After some time, Snoop inquired if he could offer Bert some "parenting advice from one dad to another dad."

Snoop said, "Don't be such a b***h. It ain't pills it ain't powder it's weed man," adding, "You just upset cuz your daughter doesn't need you anymore she's growing up right," as per the stand-up comedian.

Bert also relayed to Jimmy that Snoop stated, "I ain't going to let that happen to my niece not today you ain't going to light her up at all you coming to my trailer I'm going to get you high you ain't making that call."

'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' viewers react to Bert Kreischer's weed story

Soon after a clip of Bert Kreischer's conversation with Jimmy Kimmel was posted on YouTube, viewers came in with their comments.

A fan said, "This guy is crazy as hell and I just love him!!! Ya cracked me up Bert Kreischer! Many Blessings."

Another joked, "Shout out to Bert for having the worst Snoop impression."

"I was lucky enough to hear Bert tell the pot smoking story live a few week ago. Absolutely hilarious! He is easily one of my all time favorite comedians!" said one viewer.

"I bet Bert is giddy af after this.. it is all the man wanted. Being a big celebrity, on the big screen, all eyes an everyone focused on him.. glad you made it big boy, been a trip to witness your journey," expressed someone else.

Tags news