Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Drew Sidora slammed for 'playing victim' as 'RHOA' star Marlo Hampton claps back at body shaming allegations

2023-08-09 15:59
Marlo Hamptons claps back at Drew Sidora as made 'liposuction' and 'body shaming' claims against the 'RHOA' star
Drew Sidora slammed for 'playing victim' as 'RHOA' star Marlo Hampton claps back at body shaming allegations

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Two 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' stars, Drew Sidora and Marlo Hampton, are in a heated argument. Drew accuses Marlo of making hurtful comments about her body and suggesting she should get liposuction. Marlo responds by mentioning Drew's past allegations against her. Their feud gets worse when they talk about it on a TV show.

Marlo Hampton claps back at her in an Instagram story post where she accused Drew of ''spreading lies against her.'' 'RHOA' fans were quick to pick sides as they also accused Drew of ''playing victim'' as she made ''body shaming'' allegations against Marlo.

'RHOA’ star Drew Sidora slams Marlo Hampton over ‘body shaming’

'Real Housewives of Atlanta' drama flares as Drew Sidora accuses co-star Marlo Hampton of "body shaming." Sidora expressed disbelief on Instagram, hurt by Hampton's liposuction suggestion during her divorce and emotional struggles. Hampton fired back, referencing Sidora's past drug test claim and defending her anti-drug stance due to her family's history. Their feud escalated on "Watch What Happens Live," where Hampton explained her comment about Sidora's body. The clash reveals the intense dynamics of reality TV relationships within the franchise.

As she writes in her Instagram post saying, "I am sitting here in disbelief that @marlohampton would attack me' by body shaming and attacking my weight at this crucial time in my life. Being a parent, going through a public divorce, public humiliation and just dealing with stressful emotional issues. Clearly attacking me, won't get you very far. If you feel this way about me at this size, I can only imagine what you think about women of all sizes who have weight challenges, illnesses or eating disorders due to comments like yours. All I can say is Shame on you @marlohampton."

Marlo Hampton replies to Drew Sidora

Marlo Hampton fired back at Drew Sidora, accusing her of spreading lies for almost a year. Marlo made it clear that she's strongly against drugs due to her family's struggles with substance abuse, even vowing to stay away from drugs since she was a child. She expressed her hurt over Drew's hurtful words, saying they've been really awful all year, and she tried to cover up the pain by laughing. Marlo slammed Drew for attacking her character and defended her anti-drug values passionately, emphasizing the impact of her family history. This comeback shows Marlo's determination to set the record straight and the emotional toll Drew's remarks have taken on her.

As Marlo replies to Drew's statement via her Instagram story which said, "@drewsidora you have gone around stating bold face lies about me for almost a year now. Anyone who knows me, knows how Anti Drug I am. So many members of my family suffer from substance abuse issues to this day. When I was a child I vowed to stay away from drugs. I hardly like taking pain pills after getting dental work done. I have watched you assasinate my character all season. Your words have been absolutely disgusting to and about me this past year. Stop it. I laughed to mask the pain" and she has “vowed to stay away from drugs” since she was a child.

'Oh drew shut up'

The internet responded against Drew as one user said, "Nah Drew don’t be a victim now.." a second user added, "Drew is the definition of I dish it but can’t take it" while a third user said, "Oh drew shut uppppp. Yu talk about Marlo in a very negative way any chance yu get" and a fourth user mentioned, "Drew is always trying to invoke sympathy, which comes off pathetic, and I’m tired of it… she puts up a facade and always fails, because she does it with open curtains (the dingbat). And she lies a lot. " The statements were a direct attack on Drew as a fifth user said, "Drew been playing victim ever since she broke up Derwin and Melanie" and a sixth user said, "exactly. Drew playing victim, she has disrespected Marlo many times. stop it"