Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Did Kai Cenat and iShowSpeed turn down $40M Kick offer? Here's why Adin Ross is ‘hurt'

2023-05-17 13:51
Kai Cenat called out Adin Ross for lying about the contract that never came his way
Did Kai Cenat and iShowSpeed turn down $40M Kick offer? Here's why Adin Ross is ‘hurt'

ATLANTA, GEORGIA: Twitch streamer Kai Cenat has criticized Adin Ross for his claims about him and iShowSpeed receiving a $40 million offer from Kick. Cenat called out Ross for lying about the contract that never came his way.

Earlier, Cenat announced a show on Rumble with iShowSpeed which left their fans excited. In a recent broadcast on the stake-owned network, Ross expressed his displeasure at the two streamers choosing Rumble over the platform he used to broadcast on.

READ MORE

Nikocado Avocado: The rise and fall of mukbanger who lost 90 pounds

Fans of the 'King of YouTube' MrBeast want him to dethrone Khaby Lame as most-followed creator on TikTok

‘That's cap, on my soul’

Cenat fiercely denied receiving a million-dollar offer from Kick in his most recent stream and repeatedly shouted the word ‘cap’ after informing his viewers that the leak was untrue. “Chat, that's not an actual leak. Okay? That's not an actual leak my [N-word]. Stop, that's actually cap! That's cap, on my soul. On my soul that is cap. What is he, what is he doing?!? Why is he doing that?” Cenat stated.

Cenat further informed his audience that he did not appreciate Adin Ross discussing it on his stream after constantly disputing the assertion that he and iShowSpeed were given such a large sum of money by Kick. “Bro, first of all, here's the only thing I don't like. One, on my soul, that's cap. Two, even if it was an offer, why talk about it? Like, that's the only thing. I called him on stream. I called him on stream, because. For real bro, that's so weird bro. That's not good, bro like, what?” Cenat added.

‘I’m hurt’

According to Sportskeeda, here are the exact words Adin Ross used after learning about the recently launched The Kai 'N Speed Show, in case anyone was curious as to what he had said. “I'm hurt. I wanted Kai and Speed on Kick. I'm going to be honest. We originally offered, I think, Kai and Speed $40 million. I think Kai was $40 million and Speed was $40 million. They said no,” Ross said. Naturally, the streamer-related community r/LivestreamFail was interested in Kai Cenat's rage over Adin Ross lying about the $40 million contract with Kick.

Tags news epcelebs