Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour choreographer Mandy Moore praises singer, says she 'wants fans to have the best show possible'

2023-11-28 02:20
'Taylor Swift wants me? But you know, at first, I was like, wow, you know, that was a huge honor first and foremost,' said Mandy Moore
Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour choreographer Mandy Moore praises singer, says she 'wants fans to have the best show possible'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In the wake of an electrifying Taylor Swift-themed night on 'Dancing With the Stars', the Eras Tour's choreographer Mandy Moore reflected on her experience working with the 'Karma' singer.

Moore who is known for her work with the dance competition show from its season 20 to 25 and as a guest judge in season 24 talked about the collaboration with Swift and her excitement to return back to the ballroom.

Mandy Moore says she's having a 'mind melt' now

Speaking to ET Online, Moore expressed her excitement to be part of the show as she said, "It's a trip for me because obviously I've spent so much time here on this show."

"And then having come fresh off the Eras tour and Taylor, and then to have these two worlds colliding, I was like, 'I'm having a mind melt right now. But it's so much fun to be back," she said.

Mandy Moore calls working on Taylor Swift's tour a 'huge honor'

Recalling the initial surprise of the Grammy-winning singer approaching her for the project, Moore shared, "Well, first of all, you're like, are you, what? Taylor Swift wants me? But you know, at first, I was like, wow, you know, that was a huge honor first and foremost."

"But, you know, it's like, I appreciate Taylor for so many reasons," she added.

Mandy Moore says she is blown away by Taylor Swift's dedication

Praising Swift's dedication to her work, Moore emphasized, "I love that she is a hard worker, she cares so much about what she's doing, she wants the fans to have the best show possible, and she stops at nothing to get that done."

"And I appreciate it because I like to work hard too, and we are really alike. We had a really good working relationship; it was awesome," she shared.

Speaking about the singer's approach to collaboration, Moore stated, "It honestly was a very simple process. You talk about what you're going to do, she has ideas, and then you put it up on its feet."

"She's really clear about what she wants to do and how she wants to move, and I just think the world of her. It was really a lovely experience," she added.

Taylor Swift appreciates 'DWTS' contestants' tribute to her

Following the 'DWTS' contestant's Taylor Swift-themed performance, the 'Love Story' singer send them a video message saying, "Hey guys, it's Taylor! I wanted to say, thank you so much for having this me-themed night on 'Dancing With the Stars.'"

"I so wish I could be there to see what you and your choreographers -- and my friend, Mandy Moore -- have put together," Swift said of their performance.

"I really wish I could be there, but I'm on tour in Brazil. But I'm sending you guys all my love and best of luck to all the contestants," the singer concluded.

Tags news