Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Here's how Olivia Dunne keeps calm even after receiving harsh criticism: 'I don't want to say F you'

2023-07-27 18:20
Olivia Dunne said, 'To see a woman winning, people sometimes have a lot to say, your success and love for what you do will outshine any of that'
Here's how Olivia Dunne keeps calm even after receiving harsh criticism: 'I don't want to say F you'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Olivia Dunne has a fan base of 15 million across all her social media platforms. Influencers that have a significant fanbase are also immune to criticism. LSU's star recently explained how she handles criticism while keeping herself calm and composed.

She joined TikTok in 2020, sharing gymnastics content and, eventually, videos of her daily life. She eventually blended her athletics and social media interests and became an internet star. Dunne went on to become a successful model once she began cooperating with several brands.

'I don't want to say F you'

The Sports Illustrated model now has a net worth of $3.3 million. Despite having accomplished so much at such a young age, Dunne is still climbing the achievement ladder. However, she is frequently chastised for incorrectly influencing gymnastics culture through her social media presence.

Dunne was recently featured in an Elle interview and discussed her thoughts on people bringing her down with nasty comments. Dunne said, “To see a woman winning? People sometimes have a lot to say.”

She added that many probably look down on her because she is a successful lady in her field. Dunne said that women are frequently discouraged and informed that they will not achieve in their endeavors. The gymnast, on the other hand, has a strategy for dealing with negativity and gender discrimination.

“I don’t want to say ‘F you', but the best way to get that to stop is to keep being successful at what you’re doing, because your success and love for what you do will outshine any of that,” she addedd.

'It's very imporant to help educate other student athletes'

Dunne revealed her new venture to help women gymnasts from Louisiana State University (LSU) make money from their gymnastics talent in early July 2023. As a result, the social media sensation established 'The Livvy Fund', an organization that would fund and assist female LSU gymnasts in making the most of their careers. Apart from that, it would aim to achieve equal pay rights in the Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) policy.

The gymnast stated to SI.com about 'The Livvy Fund' that 66 percent of the funds earned in the NIL collectives go to male athletes. She wishes to improve upon this habit. She also revealed her vision for her new venture.

She said, “It’s very important to help educate other student athletes here at LSU on how to be a savvy businesswoman and how to partner with brands." In addition, the gymnast requested several corporations and her followers to contribute to her fund.