Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Glenn Thore talks about ex after discovering lost daughter

2023-09-13 08:49
'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Glenn Thore was 21 when he met 18-year-old Jackie
'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Glenn Thore talks about ex after discovering lost daughter

GREENSBORO, NORTH CAROLINA: 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Whitney Thore's father Glenn Thore's love life has been of public interest as we discovered he had a daughter from another woman. In a recently released clip of the new episode, it was revealed that Glenn's ex-love interest was Jackie.

Glenn said in the sneak peek clip that he was sent to Florida while he was serving in the military. He said, "I was on my way to Vietnam when they, at the last minute, decided that they wanna send me to a school in Pensacola (in Florida) to learn how to intercept Russian code."

Glenn, 21, at that time, met an 18-year-old "young woman" Jackie there. They dated during his stay in Pensacola. He later got the orders to go to Japan.

Glenn confessed, "When I started to get deployed to Japan, Jackie informed me that she was pregnant." He added, "Back in 1968, being pregnant and not marrying was a real big deal."

When Jackie told her mother about her pregnancy, she put Jackie in a girls' home for pregnant women. After having Glenn's baby, Angie, Jackie placed her for adoption as she was not capable enough to raise her single-handedly.

How did 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Glenn Thore find long-lost daughter Angie?

No one knew about Jackie or Angie until November 2022. Whitney says in the clip that Glenn's sister Kim got a DNA test done in 2022 and she got a match.

She received a message from a person named Cody. When they both contacted each other, they figured out that Glenn was Angie's biological father.

Soap Dirt reports Glenn even brought Jackie to meet his family in North Carolina. While he was in Japan, his sister Karen took Jackie "under her wing."

She even helped her move into an apartment in Wilmington.

Who is 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' star Glenn Thore's daughter Angie?

Angie goes by the name Angela Burdett. She recently made her existence on social media known to 'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' fans, who came to know who she actually is.

If Angie's birth year was 1968, she is around 55 years old now. She is married to Shannon Burdet and has a daughter named Jamie Daughdrill.

She looks a lot different than her half-sister Whitney. Whitney has dark hair while Angie is blonde.

'My Big Fat Fabulous Life' Season 11 releases new episodes on Tuesday at 10 pm ET on TLC.