Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'And Just Like That' Season 2 fans slam Miranda and Che’s intimate scenes: 'Get off my screen'

2023-06-23 16:56
In 'And Just Like That' Season 2, fans find it difficult to connect with the intimate moments between Che and Miranda
'And Just Like That' Season 2 fans slam Miranda and Che’s intimate scenes: 'Get off my screen'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘And Just Like That’ has reentered with another season to captivate their fans with a blend of fashion, drama, and heartfelt moments. While the story quite resembles HBO’s hit rom-com ‘Sex and the City’, it brings back the nostalgia and modernity followed by the similar characters as they navigate new chapters. However, fans are not happy with the enduring bond of friendship portrayed in ‘And Just Like That’, especially Miranda Hobbes's (Cynthia Nixon) introspective and questioning character.

In the second season of 'And Just Like That', the relationship between Miranda and Che becomes a subject of mockery among fans. The intimate scenes between the two characters have intensified, leading to mixed reactions and a sense of discomfort among viewers. Many fans criticize the portrayal of their relationship, noting that Miranda appears more like a mother figure to Che and that there is a lack of chemistry between them. Additionally, the excessive focus on their nudity and frequent sexual encounters has drawn criticism from viewers which is not something we wanted in the first place, let alone take much of our screen time with their erratic sexual encounters.

‘I fast forward all of Miranda and Che's scene’

Many fans have expressed their discomfort with the dynamics between Che and Miranda, noting a lack of chemistry and an uneasy portrayal of their sexual encounters. The scenes have been described as cringe-worthy and have sparked discussions about the believability and authenticity of their relationship. Viewers have shared mixed reactions, with some finding it difficult to connect with the intimate moments between Che and Miranda as one tweeted, Yea Miranda and Che can get off my screen”, while another wrote, “TOO MUCH CHE AND MIRANDA SEX SCENES!!!!!” One more user added, “I fast forward all of Miranda and Che's scene because baby I’m tiedddd of it”.

In ‘And Just Like That’ Season 2, fans slammed Miranda’s nude scenes, especially her face buried between Che’s legs. One fan described it with “vomit emoji” claiming, “Nobody wants to see Miranda's face buried in between Che's legs🤢🤮, while another had a similar feeling, “I did not need to see Miranda eating Che’s box like that 🤢”. One more user questioned other fans, “ok, does anybody need/want to see Che and Miranda having sex?”

Miranda and Che’s awkward sexual relationship

In the second season of 'And Just Like That', the sexual relationship between Che and Miranda has garnered attention for its awkwardness. In episode five of ‘And Just Like That’ Season 1, Miranda and Che have their first on-screen queer sex scene, which is described as awkward and cringeworthy. However, in episode seven, they reconnect and spend the night together in another queer sex scene that is seen as important for queer representation. The power dynamic in their relationship is also a topic of discussion, as Che is an established queer person who has more access to the queer community and spaces than Miranda does. On the other hand, Miranda is actively coming into her sexuality throughout the season, which places labor on Che. In season two of ‘And Just Like That’, their sexual encounters went a little too far for fans, and with only two episodes out, we don’t want more of Che and Miranda’s unpleasant bumps into each other.