Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Elizabeth Olsen embraces summer with straw hat and a plunging neckline on lunch outing in Los Feliz

2023-06-28 16:29
Going makeup-free, the 34-year-old rocked a straw hat and Ray-Ban Blaze Round sunglasses for a relaxing lunch with a male friend
Elizabeth Olsen embraces summer with straw hat and a plunging neckline on lunch outing in Los Feliz

LOS FELIZ, CALIFORNIA: On June 27, Elizabeth Olsen, the star of 'WandaVision', was seen engaged in conversation with a male friend after having lunch at Little Dom's in Los Feliz. Opting for a natural look, the 34-year-old actress sported a straw safari hat and makeup-free face, accessorized with Ray-Ban Blaze Round sunglasses.

Displaying her summer fashion sense, Olsen, also known for her role in ‘Love & Death’, donned a rust orange, loose-fit shirt with several top buttons undone. She also had her sleeves rolled to beat the heat. She paired the casual button-up shirt with wide-legged denim jeans and woven leather shoes. Adding a stylish touch, the younger sister of the ‘Full House’ twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley, wore a leather waist bag adorned with gold hardware.

Her companion twinned with her, wearing pants in the same color as her shirt and matching round sunglasses. He also wore a white tank top underneath a navy blazer button-up and was clad in dark brown leather loafers. Sporting a mustache and a blue trucker hat with a yellow face, he strolled down the street together with Elizabeth Olsen.

‘Something has been bothering me a little’

Engrossed in their conversation, Elizabeth animatedly expressed herself through hand gestures. The actress starred in the recently released HBO series 'Love & Death' where she played the role of Candy Montgomery, a churchgoing mother, friend and neighbor, who commits a gruesome murder. Lily Rabe plays the character Betty Gore, the small-town Texas housewife whose husband is involved in an affair with Candy.

Jesse Plemons, the real-life husband of Kirsten Dunst, portrays Betty's cheating husband in the show, which has garnered positive reviews from critics. ‘Love & Death’ that premiered in April saw Olsen fully embracing her character who goes from being a pillar of the community to becoming an ax murderer in 1980.

In the trailer, Olsen's character expresses her discontent, stating, "Something has been bothering me a little. I have done all the things a wife is supposed to do. The house, the meals... Where is the payback?" Written by David E Kelley, 'Love & Death' presents another chilling adaptation of Candy Montgomery's disturbing tale. Jessica Biel portrayed the character in last year's Hulu series 'Candy'.

‘Internet’s mom’

During the LA premiere of 'Love & Death', Elizabeth Olsen spoke with Entertainment Tonight last month, discussing her involvement in the show. Some time ago, Elizabeth Olsen earned the title of 'the internet's mom,' but it gained significant attention after she co-presented with Pedro Pascal at this year's Oscars, where Pascal was famously referred to as the 'internet's daddy.'

When asked about the 'internet's mom' title, Olsen displayed a mixture of laughter and tears, admitting, "I really don't understand it. My friends have tried to explain that it's meant as a compliment, but I'm still unsure." She also expressed her enthusiasm for future collaborations with Pedro, praising their long-standing friendship and stating, "I would love to work with Pedro. It was a joy to stand alongside him on that stage."

Tags news epcelebs