Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'They’re not watchable': Donald Trump mocks third GOP debate candidates while rallying in Hialeah

2023-11-09 14:51
Former POTUS Donald Trump told people at his ralley in Florida that the GOP candidates are totally 'unwatchable'
'They’re not watchable': Donald Trump mocks third GOP debate candidates while rallying in Hialeah

HIALEAH, FLORIDA: Former POTUS Donald Trump did not participate in the third GOP Debate in Miami, Florida, but instead chose to campaign in the nearby city of Hialeah, and dubbed his rival candidates "unwatchable" during his rally.

Trump is way ahead in the polls in contrast to other GOP candidates as per ABC News and decided to skip another GOP debate.

However, this time he didn’t spare the other Republican candidates as he labeled them as “weak and ineffective”

Donald Trump thrashes rival Republican candidates during his Hialeah campaign

Trump took the podium in his rally almost at the same time when the GOP Debate was unfolding in Miami, Florida.

The former President held the attention of the people at his rally and began his attack on the GOP candidates, participating in the debate.

He said, “Our nation is in very serious trouble and its time for the Republican establishment to stop wasting time and resources, trying to push weak and ineffective RINOs and never Trumpers, that nobody wants and nobody is going to vote for”

Trump continued to speak at the rally, elevating his criticisms of the GOP candidates. He added, “I watch these guys coming in and I was watching these guys, they’re not watchable.”

He later claimed, “You know the last debate was the lowest rated debate in the history of politics”

Trump turned to the audience attending his rally and asked, “So do you think we did the right thing by not participating?”

It was received by a resounding ‘Yeah’ and a lot of whistles from everyone around.

Former US Attorney for New Jersey Chris Christie attacks Donald Trump on GOP Debate

One of the first questions asked in the GOP Debate was about the former POTUS, Donald Trump.

When asked by the NBC moderators looked at Chris Christie for answers, he said, “In a safer world, American innovation, American handwork has always been the thing and has driven out country to greater things and I’m going to be the President who will do those big things”

He added, “And I’ll say this about Donald Trump: Anybody who's going to be spending the next year and half of their life focusing on keeping themselves out of jail and courtrooms cannot lead this party or this country"

Tags news