Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Kai Cenat and Ice Spice collaborating? Trolls label Twitch king ‘pervert’ after his livestream with rapper

2023-07-28 13:21
Ice Spice revealed that she had invited Kai Cenat to be a part of her recent music video
Are Kai Cenat and Ice Spice collaborating? Trolls label Twitch king ‘pervert’ after his livestream with rapper

NEW YORK, NEW YORK CITY: In an electrifying live stream, popular Twitch content creator Kai Cenat, known for his creative content, delighted his vast fanbase. During the stream, Cenat had a thrilling interaction with the renowned American rapper and songwriter Isis Naija Gaston aka Ice Spice.

The highlight of the live stream was when Cenat and Ice Spice engaged in a conversation about the possibility of Cenat's involvement in the rapper's upcoming music video. Many wonder if this could signify a potential collaboration between the Twitch King and the talented rapper. Keep reading to uncover details about this exciting conversation.

‘Can be in one of the next music videos?’

During a recent live stream, Cenat initiated a call with Spice and began by congratulating her on her latest music video for her song titled 'Deli'. He then playfully expressed his desire to be a part of one of her future music videos, asking if there was a possibility of that. He asked, “I got a question though, you be havin WHOLE LOTTA A** in these videos, Is there a way that I can be in one of the next music videos.”

Cenat eagerly awaited her response. Spice, in turn, mentioned that she had already invited him to be a part of the latest video.”I told you to pop up to this one, I didn’t tell you?” However, Cenat seemed confused, and she reiterated that she had indeed extended the invitation. Eventually, the confusion was cleared, and both of them agreed that Cenat would be featured in Spice's next music video. Fans couldn't contain their excitement and began speculating about the upcoming collaboration between the two internet personalities. However, some fans of the 'In Ha Mood' rapper disagreed.

'Kai is literally a pervert'

After watching the livestream of Cenat's conversation with Ice Spice, both their fans started sharing their thoughts on it. One fan said, "She spent tf outta him..she knew she didn't tell him." A fan of the streamer said, "Imma be honest if Kai was with Ice Spice it would break the internet." One Twitter user also said, "Hit ‘em with the “later” wild bombaclout." A fan of Ice Spice wrote, "Kai is literally a pervert." Another user also expressed their anger, saying, "They woulda had to remove me off set ngl, In handcuffs."

Tags news epcelebs