Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc disappointed as trolls trick him into watching ex-girlfriend Adept's video on birthday: 'It's not even funny'

2023-11-14 16:57
While viewing birthday wishes on his subreddit, xQc stumbled upon the particular video that became the source of his misery
xQc disappointed as trolls trick him into watching ex-girlfriend Adept's video on birthday: 'It's not even funny'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Felix Lengeyel, known as xQc, found himself at the center of a recent trolling incident by his fans who orchestrated a prank involving a meme clip featuring his ex-girlfriend Samantha, also known as 'Adept'.

This unfortunate episode dampened his birthday celebrations. To provide some background, xQc and Adept have had an on-and-off relationship marked by various highs and lows, much of which was publicly observed.

While viewing birthday wishes on his subreddit, xQc stumbled upon the particular video that became the source of his discomfort during the livestream.

Read on for more insights into the content that contributed to xQc's unpleasant experience.

xQc slams fans for pranking him with ex-girlfriend Adept's video

During his Twitch livestream on his birthday, xQc enthusiastically engaged with his fans' posts, perusing birthday wishes and memes on his subreddit.

The content showcased imaginative depictions of xQc's life, encompassing his streaming odyssey through skillfully crafted animated images.

One clip began with a surprise video of xQc dancing, catching the streamer off guard. It seamlessly transitioned into footage of him and his ex-girlfriend, capturing moments of them posing for the camera.

This unexpected inclusion seemed to irritate him, leading him to close the video promptly, expressing, "Why? Why? Of all days, though, I don't get it. It's not even funny."

Continuing, he remarked, "Of all days, man." While xQc maintained a smile, his dissatisfaction at being baited into viewing his former partner was evident.

He swiftly exited the video upon seeing her, expressing his displeasure. He spoke about the unpleasantness of encountering such a video, questioning why his fans would choose to do so on his birthday.

He emphasized, "Man, yo, of all days, man. Of all days. I don't even know what's wrong with you, man. Why? Why, of all days though, I don't get it. It's not even funny. You guys laugh. Guys, it's like ten percent funny."

Is xQc married to Adept?

Currently, there is no conclusive evidence confirming the marital status of Twitch streamers xQc and Adept.

Renowned content creator xQc has explicitly refuted the assertions regarding their marriage.

xQc and Adept share a tumultuous history marked by allegations of controversial incidents.

Adept accused xQc of inappropriate behavior, leading her to file a protective order against him, citing accusations of "family violence."

The two streamers have been entangled in legal proceedings, further complicating their past.

In a recent revelation on Kick, xQc opened up about his relationship status with Adept, expressing a loss of faith in people.

He claimed, “Yeah, it made me... maybe kind of lose faith in people. I think that's the one takeaway, chat. It made me lose faith in people, overall."

He continued, "A lot of events recently, like, I just lost faith in people entirely. I was like, 'Yeah, this is just, like, you can't trust anybody.'”

He also added, “Yeah, like I said, I wasn't... I'll always say this - I wasn't the best boyfriend at times. But, I don't think anybody deserves to feel that level of betrayal. I think it's just too much.”

While concluding the livestream, xQc responded to the rumors claiming about the relationship with Adept. He then clarified that he was not married to Adept.

Tags news