Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet thrilled over possible Simone Biles and Taylor Swift meetup at Packers vs Chiefs game

2023-10-22 21:24
During her appearance on the 'Today' show, Simone Biles confirmed that she'll be attending the Packers vs Chiefs game scheduled for December 3
Internet thrilled over possible Simone Biles and Taylor Swift meetup at Packers vs Chiefs game

HOUSTON, TEXAS: Following her gold-medal performance at the World Gymnastics Championships, Simone Biles shared that she wishes to meet Taylor Swift during the Packers vs Chiefs game while speaking on the 'Today' show on October 19.

Notably, the Olympic gold medalist's husband, Jonathan Owens, is a defensive back on the Green Bay Packers.

In Week 13 of the NFL season, the Packers will host the Kansas City Chiefs at Green Bay, Wisconsin, on December 3, and Swift might be in attendance as she is reportedly dating Chiefs' tight end Travis Kelce.

Simone Biles is excited about the possibility of meeting Taylor Swift at the Packers vs Chiefs game

Simone Biles was speaking to Hoda Kotb on 'Today' show when the host noted that she might bump into Taylor Swift during the game, saying, "I'd like to see you and Taylor. It'd be really cute, it'd be a nice photo op."

An excited Biles replied, "I actually will be going to that game!" as per PEOPLE.

Kotb stated, "Just try to have a moment there if we can," to which the gymnast replied, "Yes, okay... will do."

Will Taylor Swift attend the Packers vs Chiefs game?

Even though Simone Biles is pretty excited to see Taylor Swift, the possibility of them meeting is not high since the pop star has not gone for games outside of Kansas City, except for one game, when the Chiefs faced the Jets in New York.

Moreover, the 'Blank Space' singer will begin the next leg of her Eras Tour in the coming weeks, with performances lined up for Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Sao Paulo.

Her final show is on November 26, a week before the Packers vs Chiefs game.

Internet shows excitement over a possible Simone Biles-Taylor Swift meetup

Both Swifties and Simone Biles' fans wasted no time in showing their excitement after the gymnasts 'Today' show interview.

An eager fan said, "The crossover we never knew we needed," while another added, "This would be amazing, these two women could join forces and take over!"

One simply wrote, "both legends," as a person said, "Too cool Love them both."

"this will honestly be one of the coolest/ weirdest crossover ever but i'd be here for it. i loveeeee simone with everything in me," stated a fan of Biles.

One more noted "Two of Americas best sweethearts! I'll tune in!" while another said, "Just a couple of QUEENS hanging out."

Tags news