Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'So damn happy for them': Internet abuzz as Taylor Swift alters 'Karma' lyrics to declare love for Travis Kelce

2023-11-12 17:50
Taylor Swift surprised fans at her Buenos Aires concert by playfully altering the lyrics of her song 'Karma,' referencing her boyfriend Travis Kelce
'So damn happy for them': Internet abuzz as Taylor Swift alters 'Karma' lyrics to declare love for Travis Kelce

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: In a whirlwind of surprise and emotion, Taylor Swift's recent concert in Buenos Aires on November 11 became the epicenter of a viral moment.

It left fans in a frenzy over a lyric change in her song 'Karma' that directly referenced her boyfriend, NFL star Travis Kelce.

From 'karma is a b***h' to playful nod to Kelce

The original lyrics of the line in question were, "Karma is a b***h, but just make sure that b***h is beautiful," a well-known phrase among Swifties.

However, during the Buenos Aires performance, Swift playfully altered the lyrics, singing, "Karma is the guy on the Chiefs, coming straight home to me."

The crowd erupted in cheers as fans instantly recognized the nod to Kelce, who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs.

Real-life romance unveiled

The real-life romance between Swift and Kelce took center stage as the Grammy-winning artist concluded her show by running off the stage and straight into Kelce's arms, sharing a heartfelt kiss.

This affectionate display left fans in awe and further solidified the couple's status.

According to an exclusive source speaking to Us Weekly, Swift and Kelce are not just a celebrity fling; "Travis and Taylor are a very real couple, they actually spend a lot of one-on-one time together and have developed a very real connection. They have very detailed plans coming up on how to stay together while she’s on tour and he has games.”

As Swift continues to headline concerts in Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo throughout November, the couple's fans eagerly anticipate more heartwarming moments.

Meanwhile, Kelce, currently enjoying the Kansas City Chiefs' bye week, will soon return to the field for a home game on November 20th against his brother, Jason Kelce, and the Philadelphia Eagles.

The 'Karma' lyric change not only showcased Swift's playful and personal touch to her performances but also became an instant viral sensation, sparking an online meltdown among fans who couldn't get enough of the romantic gesture.

The Buenos Aires concert will undoubtedly be remembered as a pivotal moment in the ongoing love story between Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce, leaving fans eagerly anticipating more surprises in the coming shows.

Fans react on social media

Social media was set ablaze as Taylor Swift's 'Karma' lyric change took center stage, going viral within moments. Swifties from all corners of the internet expressed their excitement, awe, and sheer delight over the pop sensation's playful alteration, specifically referencing her boyfriend, Travis Kelce.

"@kathinveiss my heart is exploding," wrote one.

Another person added, "Taylor Swift always knows how to bring the perfect twist to her performances, even by modifying her lyrics! Can't wait to see what she comes up with next!!!"

"What ever Taylor Swift does becomes hit and she is just wonderful," replied one.

Another one expressed, "Help. I can’t stop watching this! My god they are adorable. This Swiftie Chiefs fan is so damn happy for them."

One replied, "The way travis got all shy and scott’s reaction too PLS THIS IS WAY TOO CUTE."

Another wrote, "HIS REACTION IS LIKE OH MY GODDDD THE TAYLOR SWIFT MENTIONED ME !!"

One penned, "Scott’s reaction says it all… this is when I absolutely love the internet."

Tags news