Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown accuses Janelle Brown of 'cheating' as they land in explosive fight

2023-09-04 11:57
'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown snaps at Janelle Brown for being 'lazy' and 'not accountable'
'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown accuses Janelle Brown of 'cheating' as they land in explosive fight

FLAGSTAFF, ARIZONA: In 'Sister Wives' Season 18 Episode 3 we saw Kody Brown accusing Janelle Brown of "cheating." The patriarch of the Brown family claimed, "You've cheated me out of my contact with my family."

Well, cheating here was not referred to Janelle having another man in her life. Janelle replied to Kody's claims saying, "It's not my fault, you asked them, you asked them Kody. I have not done anything."

Janelle added, "You asked them who they blame." Kody instantly snapped, "Well, they blame me because you do." Indeed, Kody believes Janelle cheated on him by turning his family against him.

Janelle clarified she does not blame Kody for anything.

Kody and Janelle landed into an explosive fight as Kody slammed the star for being "lazy" and not accepting "accountability." This made Janelle lash out at Kody and she shouted, "Shut your f***ing mouth and let me talk for a second."

Without listening to anything Kody walked out of the room, saying, "No no no no. There's no interest in understanding each other here."

Why did 'Sister Wives' star Janelle Brown and Kody Brown split?

After almost 30 years of marriage, Janelle and Kody decided to part ways. Janelle took this decision after Christine Brown walked out of the polygamy.

The Sun reported that Janelle's decision to leave Kody was heavily influenced by Christine. An insider claimed, "Janelle had no real reason to leave until Christine pointed it out to her."

Kody felt Janelle was not giving him respect. He said in one of the episodes, "Men don't feel love from women who don't respect them. I feel like Janelle struggles to respect me or show me respect. It might be an unfair statement, I don't know."

The arguments that started taking place between the couple became the main reason for their split. Kody said, "If you don't respect me, don't bother with the love. It doesn't work in my world."

Where is TLC star Janelle Brown now?

Janelle is currently living in Flagstaff. On her social media, she is often seen sharing the glimpse of her house in Flagstaff.

However, it is not yet clear whether she has bought the property or rented it.

Janelle is now investing most of her time in her kids. She has 6 kids with Kody, Madison, Logan, Garrison, Hunter, Gabriel, and Savanah.

Is Janelle Brown on good term with 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown's only wife Robyn Brown?

Janelle spoke about her current relationship status with Kody and her only wife Robyn, "I don't know, things just really became sort of indifferent, like I just didn't care anymore."

As of now, Janelle is in touch with Christine. Both are often seen posting photos with each other and their families. On the other hand, there is no evidence of Janelle going along well with Robyn.

'Sister Wives' Season 18's new episodes releases every Sunday at 10 pm ET on TLC.