Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Dolly Parton: 2023 net worth of singer who proposed threesome with Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood

2023-05-12 17:57
During the 2023 ACMs opening monologue, Dolly Parton jokingly proposed a threesome with Garth Brooks and his wife Trisha Yearwood
Dolly Parton: 2023 net worth of singer who proposed threesome with Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood

Dolly Parton co-hosted the 58th Academy of Country Music Awards with Garth Brooks on Thursday, May 11, and jokingly proposed a threesome with him and his wife Trisha Yearwood during her opening monologue. After singing later in the show, Brook's wife Yearwood, shared her thoughts on the witty remark.

Parton is well-known for her decades-long career in country music. She is not only a singer but also an actress and philanthropist. She is also a businesswoman who runs an amusement park called 'Dollywood.'

READ MORE

ACM Awards 2023: Cole Swindell's 'She Had Me at Heads Carolina' wins Song of the Year, Internet says 'Cody Johnson was robbed'

Robert De Niro: 2023 net worth of Oscar-winning actor who became father at 79

What is Dolly Parton's net worth 2023?

Parton's net worth is $650 million as of May 2023, Wealthy Gorilla reported. The value of popular music catalogs has hit an all-time high, with Parton's library of more than 3,000 song credits worth $150 million.

In 1986, she invested in her hometown by transforming Silver Dollar City into Dollywood, which attracted 1.3 million visitors and is now Tennessee's most-visited tourist attraction. An adult one-day ticket costs $89. Her 50% stake is worth $165 million, Forbes reported.

Not only that, but the singer has another business through which she earns a solid living. Her brightly colored cookware and home furnishings may be found at retailers such as Kohl's, Target, and JCPenney. You can also buy her 'Doggy Parton' pet gear on Amazon. A portion of sales support goes to Willa B Farms NGO which works for animal rescue.

Dolly Parton's threesome joke

Parton, made the country singer blush when she jokingly mentioned a "threesome" with Brook and his wife Trisha Yearwood during their fun opening monologue. Brook's wife Yearwood weighed in with her own thoughts about the "threesome" joke made by Parton and Brook Pearce on the stage.

Parton joked that she had heard Brook was his "hall pass" and that she was also Yearwood's "hall pass." Brook admitted to ET being a little anxious about hosting next to the "GOAT", but things went great with fans praising the pairing of country legends and loving the "threesome" joke. "I just had a thought," Parton said. "I know why you're doing the goat thing. I think it stands for ‘Garth organized a threesome,'" toofab reported. Yearwood stated that Dolly is both her and Garth's "hall pass," saying, "Everybody loves Dolly. We love Dolly so much."

Tags news epcelebs