Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Alix Earle gears up for a night out in Miami as envious fans want to be rich enough to 'throw YSL bags'

2023-09-24 21:25
'My goal in life is to be able to chuck one of my YSL bags in my closet that I don't own yet,' quipped one fan
Alix Earle gears up for a night out in Miami as envious fans want to be rich enough to 'throw YSL bags'

FLORIDA, MIAMI: Alix Ashley Earle, better known as Alix Earle, skyrocketed to social media stardom by offering a candid glimpse into her daily life as a student at the University of Miami.

Recently, this TikTok sensation and influencer took center stage as the cover girl for Galore Magazine, marking another milestone in her burgeoning career as an influencer.

During her four-year journey at the University of Miami, Alix Earle transformed into TikTok's beloved "IT girl," captivating followers with her documentation of daily routines, university events, lively parties, and sun-soaked summer adventures.

Alix Earle's fashionable night out in Miami

@alixearle The way i threw the bag im crying 😭 @kristin konefal ♬ original sound - alix earle

Alix Earle recently treated her followers to a glimpse of her night out in Miami, dressed in a chic black crop top paired with an elegant black satin skirt.

The spotlight was on Alix as she prepared for her evening adventure, and the decision-making process involved a choice between two purses – one black and the other red.

Seeking her roommate's input, Alix deliberated on the perfect accessory to complement her outfit. Ultimately, she made her choice and discarded the red YSL purse, opting for her roommate's selection.

One user wrote, "i aspire to be rich enough to just throw my designer bags around" while the other user wrote, "Omg throwing the red YSL physically pained me."

Another user wrote, "My goal in life is to be able to chuck one of my YSL bags in my closet that I don't own yet."

Alix Earle graced cover of 'Galore' magazine

Galore Magazine, a leading publication in the world of fashion and beauty, recently unveiled its newest cover star — none other than the charismatic Alix Earle.

The announcement, made on September 12 via the magazine's Instagram account, was met with excitement.

Galore Magazine teased the feature with a captivating caption that read, "@Alix_Earle is the Brigitte Bardot of the Beauty world," drawing a striking parallel between Alix Earle and the legendary French actress, Brigitte Bardot.

As per the publication, Earle was photographed by Max Montgomery and styled by Austen Turner.

Tags news