Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Bradley Cooper? Actor towers over his contemporaries in Hollywood

2023-08-18 18:50
Bradley Cooper is actually taller than contemporaries like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp
How tall is Bradley Cooper? Actor towers over his contemporaries in Hollywood

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Bradley Cooper is one of the heartthrobs of Hollywood about whom everyone is eager to know more about. The actor has currently been in the news because of his upcoming film, ‘Maestro', which has also attracted a lot of controversy.

But that does not mean people’s love for him has lessened. Apart from his career and love life, many of his fans are quite interested in his striking personality, which includes Bradley Cooper’s height. He is actually taller than his famous contemporaries like Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp.

So what exactly is Bradley Cooper’s height?

How tall is Bradley Cooper?

Bradley Cooper’s height is reportedly 6ft 1 in (1.85 m/ 185 cm), which means he is way taller than the average height for American men, which is 5ft 9 in (1.75 m/ 175 cm).

‘The Hangover’ star reportedly once admitted, “I am Six-Two...200 pounds.”

What is Bradley Cooper’s shoe size?

Cooper, who will soon be seen portraying the late legendary composer Leonard Bernstein in ‘Maestro', releasing at the Venice International Film Festival on September 2, has also spoken about his shoe size.

He reportedly said, “I'm a thirteen, thirteen and a half... I had size twelve feet with I was eleven, and I was so excited. I thought I was going to be, like, six-five and a great basketball player.”

“Instead I'm almost six-two, just with huge feet. I've got boats at the bottom of my legs, for sure,” the ‘Burnt’ star added.

Who is taller: Bradley Cooper or Brad Pitt?

Brad Pitt is obviously senior to Bradley Cooper, not just in age but also in movies. But there is one thing, Cooper is ahead of him.

Bradley Cooper’s height is more than Brad Pitt’s height. Since the ‘American Sniper’ is 6ft 1 in tall and Pitt is 5 ft 11 in 1.80 m/ 180 cm), it is clear Cooper towers above him.

Johnny Depp’s height is shorter than Bradley Cooper

Johhny Depp's height is reportedly 5 ft 9 in (1.75 m/ 175 cm). But according to a 1989 article titled 'Heeere's Johnny Depp: Meet TV's Most Popular Cop Star’, he is 5ft 10 in.

“Let’s see your ID!... A fairly accurate description of this 25-year-old star is that he's 5'10", has brown hair and brown eyes, and weighs approximately 145 pounds,” writer Sonia Black reportedly noted at the time.

But whatever the actual height is, Depp is clearly shorter than Cooper.

Tags news