Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet lauds Alyssa Farah Griffin as 'best Republican host' amid 'The View' Season 27 promotions

2023-09-05 09:49
Alyssa Farah Griffin returns to 'The View' Season 27 on September 5
Internet lauds Alyssa Farah Griffin as 'best Republican host' amid 'The View' Season 27 promotions

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘The View’ Season 27 is right around the corner and promotions are in full swing. The daytime talk show on ABC has changed its theme from blue and white to golden and white and released some snaps from the official photoshoot.

Alyssa Farah Griffin, who was the newest addition in Season 26, along with Ana Navarro, will be returning for Season 27, and the fans are thrilled about it.

As a Republican, Griffin has often stood her ground in a panel full of women with strong opinions. Griffin has now been crowned the “best Republican” by fans.

Alyssa Farah Griffin gears up for ‘The View’ Season 27

On Instagram, ‘The View’ posted a picture of Alyssa Farah Griffin in a white suit and wrote, “Your mornings are about to get even better! 🙌 @alyssafarah Griffin is ready for season 27, are you?! See you Tuesday.📸: ABC/Jeff Lipsky.”

Fans have flooded the comment section with love and appreciation for Griffin as they welcome her back for another season.

‘The View’ fans shower Alyssa Farah Griffin with love

Fans have applauded Alyssa Farah Griffin’s work on ‘The View’ as one wrote, "Your spot at the table is necessary and wanted. I have been watching this show for a long time, and while politically we differ in many ways, your position, perspective, and view are appreciated. You are a beautiful soul inside and out, and I do hope we get to hear more from you, even while I can't relate."

Several fans have labeled Griffin the “best Republican” as one wrote, "One of the best Republicans that has ever sat in that seat,” and another commented, “Alyssa is the best Republican addition yet."

"She's the best Republican host they've had so far. She's mature but well-informed and good-natured. She's doing a very good job,” commented one fan, and another wrote, "You're a great addition to the view! As a Democrat, I appreciate your Republican views. Have a great season."

Fans have continued to praise Griffin while particularly mentioning her political affiliation, "She is good for the view. She makes the show interesting to watch because of how open she is. She is a republican but a decent one. She is not one of those maga republicans."

Tags news