Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Where is Ginger Zee? 'GMA' host excited about big project away from show, says 'she's never done it before'

2023-06-27 11:57
‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee was absent from the morning show on Monday, June 26 following her flight delay
Where is Ginger Zee? 'GMA' host excited about big project away from show, says 'she's never done it before'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Good Morning America’ host Ginger Zee's relatable and engaging style of reporting has made her a beloved figure among viewers. Recently, the meteorologist teased her new major project during an Instagram Q&A with fans.

The 42-year-old ‘GMA’ host was absent from the morning show on Monday, June 26 following a flight delay. Meanwhile, she took to Instagram to engage in an AMA session while waiting for the plane to take off. As her fans flooded her Instagram with several questions, she posted a few which revealed her upcoming new project. Ginger Zee admitted that she’s writing another book following her last release ‘A Little Close to Home: How I Found Calm After the Storm’ in 2022.

Where is ‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee?

Ginger Zee shared her plans on her Instagram that she wouldn't be on ‘GMA’ on Monday, June 26 as originally hoped. When asked if she would be back on ‘GMA’ in the morning, she replied, "Was supposed to be but this delay took me too late.” However, she mentioned having a big trip scheduled for a fun ‘GMA’ broadcast adding, “Plus, I have a big trip tomorrow for a fun GMA Tuesday morning”. Ginger assured her followers that she would see her children in the morning exclaiming, “So, I'll see my kids in the morning prayerfully and get a few more winks.” When asked about her next assignment, she revealed it was a "big one" and she’s “pretty excited” as it combined some of her favorite things. Over the weekend, Ginger was in Chicago for a significant event.

‘GMA’ host Ginger Zee’s new project

Ginger captioned her AMA session, “Big Delay. Any Questions?” Many fans had several queries for her and she posted a few where she gave tips and told them what made her want to become a meteorologist. She also suggested a fan for a therapist. But one question revealed something intriguing about Zee. When a fan asked her if she was writing another book, she explained she is not yet working on another book, but she was in “early stages of something very different” and “Totally different than anything I’ve written before.” The chief meteorologist published several books such as ‘Natural Disaster: I Cover Them. I am One’ in 2017.

Tags news