Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Olivia Dunne’s cryptic ‘real eyes realize’ TikTok video leaves Internet awestruck: 'Great influence on women and athletes'

2023-10-11 19:25
Olivia Dunne shared a TikTok video featuring three pictures of herself
Olivia Dunne’s cryptic ‘real eyes realize’ TikTok video leaves Internet awestruck: 'Great influence on women and athletes'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: It seems that LSU star Olivia Dunne aka Livvy has a powerful message for her fans, through a TikTok video.

The NCAA star is gearing up for her final season at LSU, aspiring for it to be her most remarkable. Dunne has already achieved a lot, and now fans are captivated by her accomplishments.

What did Olivia Dunne post?

In a TikTok slideshow showcasing images of her as both a gymnast and Sports Illustrated model, Livvy conveyed a powerful message: "Real eyes realize you are more than your sport!!!"

At 21, she hinted at a deeper meaning, emphasizing that there is more to an athlete's life than just sports.

The Sports Illustrated model and gymnast shared a TikTok video featuring three pictures of herself, accompanied by the song '7 Years' by Lukas Graham playing in the background.

Dunne was spotted wearing her gymnastics leotards in two of the images. The third slide featured a picture from her 2023 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit photoshoot.

Each of the snaps featured text that, when combined, read: "Real eyes realize you are more than your sport!!!"

In the caption, Dunne affirmed, "And I stand by that." Earlier last month, Dunne openly discussed the scrutiny she often faces due to her status as an influencer.

She said,"People definitely discredit what I do." Adding, "People need to understand that I’ve worked for everything I’ve earned. I’ve spent years building an audience, and brands pay me for what they believe is worth the reach of the demographic that I offer."

For context Livvy has over 4.4million followers on Instagram and 7.8million on TikTok.

Fans react to Livvy’s post

There were numerous comments on Livvy's TikTok video.

A user wrote, "this is real content." Another user wrote, “Litteraly nobody actualy realizes her athletic ability's”

One user wrote, ”A great influence on young women and young athletes.”

While another wrote, "be legendary." To which Dunne wrote, “and I stand by that.”

A user stated, “Livy spitting out facts she is an incredible person at anything.”

Tags news