Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross ‘hurt’ after IShowSpeed, N3on and other streamer friends miss his 23rd birthday

2023-10-13 15:54
Adin Ross displayed disappointment as many of his close friends and fellow streamers didn't attend his birthday celebration
Adin Ross ‘hurt’ after IShowSpeed, N3on and other streamer friends miss his 23rd birthday

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Popular and contentious Kick streamer Adin Ross celebrated his 23rd birthday on October 11, but there was something that he was not happy about.

In a segment of his livestream, he visibly displayed disappointment as many of his close friends and fellow streamers, despite being invited, opted not to attend the celebration.

Although Ross didn't explicitly mention names, fans quickly began speculating that Adin Ross was referring to his fellow Kick streamer, Rangesh "N3on." and IShowSpeed, who is on his India tour.

Adin Ross expresses his disappointment

During his livestream, Ross openly shared his disappointment, expressing, "It hurts." Despite this, several notable individuals attended his recent extravagant 23rd birthday celebration, with fellow streamer Kai Cenat generously presenting him with an Audemars Piguet watch.

Adin experienced disappointment as some of his closest friends failed to attend the celebrations. Adin Updates on X (formerly known as Twitter) uploaded the specific clip from Ross's stream.

He said, "Whether I was streaming or not, this motherf**ker was coming. I was supposed to stream today. That's it. Nothing fake about it. It's just real. Straight up. If you f**k (with me) you would have been here or at least seen me."

He added, "That goes to everyone. Any of my friends, I always make sure you're good on your birthday. Always. Every one of my real friends, I got you, bro. Every birthday I'm there for you."

N3on apologizes to Adin Ross

N3on, a well-known streamer and YouTuber promptly responded to Adin's post, offering his apologies for his absence, explaining that a mix-up in flight booking had prevented him from attending.

In a clip posted on X, he said, "Here's what happened. I literally got an explanation for this. There's a very good reason, okay? Orlando, nine hours stream and then, after that, I overslept my flight and then I booked a new flight and I didn't know they were doing anything at night bro. I should've gone, I know."

N3on wasn't the sole invitee to Adin's birthday party who couldn't attend. Darren "IShowSpeed," also a streamer, is currently traveling and is likely headed to the UK to witness the KSI vs Tommy Fury fight on October 14 in Manchester.

Tags news