Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It's no bulls**t': xQc opens up about viral Instagram Story where he was seen cuddling female wearing ring

2023-06-12 12:58
xQc reacted after a Twitter user named Macaiyla captured his Instagram Story with the mustery woman and made a controversial comment
'It's no bulls**t': xQc opens up about viral Instagram Story where he was seen cuddling female wearing ring

AUSTIN, TEXAS: Felix Legyel aka xQc is a highly acclaimed Twitch streamer who has gained immense popularity with over 11 million followers on Twitch. Recently, xQc shared a photo on his Instagram Story that quickly spread like wildfire across various social media platforms. The photo showed him in a bed with a woman who had a ring on, leading to widespread speculation and curiosity about the identity of the female.

Furthermore, a Twitter user named Macaiyla captured xQc's Instagram Story and made a controversial comment. This caught xQc's attention and it prompted him to share his thoughts on his live stream. Keep reading to know more!

‘It's no bull s**t.’

As the story went viral among many community members, a Twitter user called @macaiyla commented on xQc’s Instagram Story, "Why did he post this (?) I'm so f**king parasocial, I need f**king answers and a job STAT."

In the recent live stream, xQc found the Twitter comment and shared his thoughts, "What do you want me to say about the Story? It's no bull s**t. Like, what?! It's just a whole picture. Like, what? Other than that..." And then, he confronted the audience and said, “What? How am I acting weird? I didn't say anything! I didn't bring it up. You're bringing it up. I'm just chilling. I pull stories all day, all (of) the time. He also exclaimed, "Yeah, I think everybody is being... incredibly weird! But, you know what, dude? I don't really really give a f**k. I couldn't give a f**k. They could say whatever they want."

xQc defended himself and claimed, “Oh, you probably want to make yourself feel better because, you know, it may, perhaps, you don't think I know what I'm doing. And you know, it won't make you feel better. So you're like, 'Why is this... (he) must be stupid.' You know what, dude? You go ahead and do that, man. I don't care. I know what I'm doing. I'm chilling the f**k out!"

‘People really think it's adept’

One of the YouTuber users said, “This guy really knows how to speak about his Ig story.” Another user wrote, “People really think it's adept look at the fingers they aren't sausage size.” One fan wrote, “Love how xqc starts his stream with a mug.”

Another fan said, “This is actually disgusting and disturbing that adept is in so much denial. x please get some protection because something is mentally wrong with her and it’s scary concerning.” The fifth user said, “"I know what i'm doing" this guy has no clue wtf he is doing.”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.