Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Close pals Sarah Paulson and Pedro Pascal share affectionate hug leaving LA dinner event

2023-05-17 20:50
The duo shared a giggle before wrapping their arms around each other and leaving the event at San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood.
Close pals Sarah Paulson and Pedro Pascal share affectionate hug leaving LA dinner event

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sarah Paulson and Pedro Pascal displayed their close bond as they shared an affectionate hug after leaving a dinner event together in LA on Tuesday, May 16. The ‘Last of Us’ actor and the ‘Run’ actress, who have been friends for 30 years, shared a giggle before wrapping their arms around each other and leaving the event at San Vicente Bungalows in West Hollywood.

Both stars rocked casual and comfortable ensembles for the dinner event. The ‘American Horror Story’ star looked stunning in a long tan coat, which she styled with a blue and white striped shirt and jeans. She accessorized her look with a gold necklace and wore a pair of white pointed platform heels. Pascal, for his part, opted for a laid-back look featuring a moss-green jumper and black jeans. He styled the ensemble with his signature glasses and slipped into a pair of white sneakers. The duo have been friends for 30 years, having met at the start of their careers in 1993.

READ MORE

Sarah Paulson faces mounting criticism for sharing details of her financial support to Pedro Pascal

'One of the most powerful people I've known': Pedro Pascal says he admires his transgender sister Lux

'Everybody wants a piece of him'

Sarah and Pedro first met after the latter moved to New York to study at the Tisch School of the Arts, both hoping to make it big in Hollywood. They have time and again shown one other support over the years, with Paul even going on ‘Saturday Night Live’ to encourage Pedro during his guest hosting stint. She recently revealed that she helped Pedro by giving him the cash to 'feed himself' before he rose to fame. "He’s talked about this publicly, but there were times when I would give him my per diem from a job I was working on so that he could have money to feed himself," she said in an interview with Esquire.

"He’s a part of some spectacularly successful things. But sometimes in those situations, the show is the superstar. It’s really exciting to see that he is the thing that is becoming the superstar out of this," she continued, “Everybody wants a piece of him. You just want him to succeed. And that to me, I feel like, is the sign of a major movie star.” Paulson rose to fame in the early 2000s after landing a slew of high-profile TV shows. She then steered her way to Hollywood where she worked in ‘American Horror Story’ franchise in 2012.

He was 'getting my ass f***ing stomped'

Meanwhile, Pascal, who now has a net worth of $10M, saw a late success after delivering groundbreaking performances in ‘Game of Thrones’, ‘Narcos’, ‘Wonder Woman 1984’ and the ‘Last of Us’. He recently discussed achieving stardom later in life, recalling the difficulties he faced early in his career and admitting he was 'getting my ass f***ing stomped' as he pursued acting. "I guess that, and this delusional self-determination, and no real skill at anything else, is what kept me going," he told Esquire.

Early in his career, Pascal believed it would all be 'finished' if he did not reach bigq¹ success by the age of 29. "I died so many deaths. My vision of it was that if I didn’t have some major exposure by the time I was twenty-nine years old, it was over, so I was constantly readjusting what it meant to commit my life to this profession, and giving up the idea of it looking like I thought it would when I was a kid. There were so many good reasons to let that delusion go," he added, as per Daily Mail.

Tags news