Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown pays tribute to 9/11 victims as she urges fans to 'pray for peace'

2023-09-12 14:29
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown often prays for country and world to come to a place of peace once again
'Sister Wives' star Meri Brown pays tribute to 9/11 victims as she urges fans to 'pray for peace'

MURRAY, UTAH: Meri Brown took to Instagram to recall the 9/11 attack. 'Sister Wives' star shared a couple of photos on social media, saying, "Sitting here in peace today, I can't help but think about the events of 22 years ago."

As Meri remembered Islamist suicide terrorist attacks carried out against the United States, she stated, "I was in NYC recently and had a conversation with a friend about her memories and emotions of the attacks, being right there near the tragedy, vs my memories and emotions about it, being so far away in Wyoming at the time."

She then went on to explain what she was doing on 9/11, " I remember going off to work that morning, not yet having a full understanding of the tragedy, only to have it all unfold more and more as the day went on."

She went on to explain how the attack affected people around the globe, "But the thing is, regardless of our proximity to New York, all of us across the country came together in unity, in prayer, in kindness. I remember those feelings of closeness and comradery in the days, weeks, and months following the Sept 11 attacks, no matter where I traveled or what state I was in."

Meri went on to pray, "I pray often that our country, and the world, could come to a place of peace once again, without having tragedy involved. I pray that we can show kindness to each other again. I pray that we could put aside differences because differences don't matter. I pray that we could reach out to help one another in a time of need, and not turn and look away when we see someone hurting."

The reality star also prayed for peace for her friends and family. Meri concluded the post, saying "But most of all today, I pray for peace for the families, friends, and loved ones who lost someone so suddenly and so tragically on that day. I pray for your hearts to continue to heal, I pray for your minds to be strong and clear so your memories of your people never fade. I pray for YOU."

Meri Brown allegedly takes a dig at fellow 'Sister Wives' for hindering personal growth

'Sister Wives' star Meri took to social media to indirectly slam her fellow ex-sister wives. Meri has always been the talk of the town for sharing cryptic messages on social media.

She shared a quote on Instagram saying, "Surround yourself with other women who talk about goals, ideas, and impact." Another post read, "Sit with women who are committed to personal growth; the conversation will be different."

Even though the message did not have anyone's name, it seemed the star was talking about other sister wives and Kody Brown.

Does 'Sister Wives' star Kody Brown 'regret' marrying Meri Brown?

In 'Sister Wives' Season 18, Meri claimed, "I think that he regrets marrying Christine. I don’t know where he is with Janelle." She added, "But I do believe 100 percent that he regrets marrying me."

In the recently released season, we saw Christine Brown revealing to Kody that she has decided to leave the polygamy. Following her, other sister wives, Janelle and Meri continued to doubt their marriage.

"I don’t think that the fact that our family has kind of fallen apart like it has is because of polygamy," Meri claimed. She added, "I think it’s because of personalities."

Meri Brown to dissect what went wrong in 'Sister Wives' Season 18 as polygamy shatters

Meri will be seen evaluating her married life in 'Sister Wives' Season 18. As Christine chose to step out of polygamy she created doubt in everyone's mind, making other sister wives think whether they were really happy or not.

In the upcoming episode, we will see Robyn and Meri thinking about what went wrong in their polyamorous lifestyle that led to the fallout of each sister wife.

The synopsis of 'Sister Wives' Season 18 Episode 5 states, "The Browns discuss how things went over Christmas; Janelle confesses to Christine that she doesn't know if her marriage can be fixed; Robyn and Meri try to dissect what went wrong and reveal that Kody was not always equal with his time."

'Sister Wives' Season 18 Episode 5 will be released on September 17 at 10 pm ET on TLC.