Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Adrian Hassan accuses Brayden Bowers of being on show for 'wrong reasons'

2023-07-04 06:49
Adrian Hassan complains during her conversation with Charity about the men 'who are here playing games and just having a good time'
'The Bachelorette' Season 20: Adrian Hassan accuses Brayden Bowers of being on show for 'wrong reasons'

Adrian Hassan was seen blasting Brayden Bowers' "spring break" vibe in the promo for the upcoming episode of 'The Bachelorette.' Brayden got the First Impression Rose, but Adrian believes Brayden is here for the wrong reasons.

According to a teaser clip, the men of 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 are becoming irritated with Brayden's childish attitude. Charity Lawson's season is still in its early stages, but the villainous suitor (Brayden) has already been assigned. Brayden received Charity's First Impression Rose, but his impression of just about everyone else wasn't fantastic. 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 premiered with the 24-year-old California-based nurse exuding confidence. Charity's brother, who was there secretly, told her about Brayden and why he thought it was an issue. Charity nevertheless gave him her rose and stated that she regarded his alleged "cockiness" in a different light.

Also Read: 'The Idol' fans furious over Dyanne's ending as they slam Hollywood for making 'false promises' to talented artists: 'Just another victim'

embed Instagram post

'I don't want a first impression Rose, I want your time'

The men can be seen bickering in the promo for 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 Episode 2, with Brayden at the center. The sneak preview for Week 2 was released by EW, and it opens with Brayden complaining about how it would be a letdown if he didn't get a one-on-one with Charity. After admitting his "spoiled brat" behavior, he says, "I don't want a First Impression Rose; I want your time." Brayden's pompous attitude from the premiere resurfaces, and the other men are sick of it. Adrian stormed into the confessional room, calling Brayden a "child" and questioning his motives.

embed Instagram post

Also Read: Did Ryan Seacrest quit 'Live' for 'Wheel of Fortune'? Fans speculate he left as 'he didn't want an insane commute'

'I know I'm here for the right reasons'

Adrian's displeasure grows as the preview progresses. Adrian complains to Charity about the other men during a conversation. He informs her, without naming anyone, that some males are "playing games" and acting like it's "spring break." Charity takes this very seriously, and she definitely agrees with Adrian. She goes on to say that she doesn't want any suitors to think that their time on the program is a "vacation," but rather that they are all there for a "purpose." Charity emphasizes the importance of the conclusion of 'The Bachelorette,' stating that the guys should be there with the complete aim of departing with a fiancée.

Also Read: 'The Idol' fans call out Sam Levinson after 'anti-climactic' series finale: 'King of unresolved plots'

After what happened in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 premiere, the men's displeasure with Brayden is unsurprising. On dating programs, an arrogant demeanor seldom goes over well, especially when numerous people fight for one person's affection. Charity's brother was correct in noticing "red flags" in Brayden, and it appears that the other guys are beginning to notice the same as the season develops. Adrian doesn't mention anyone by name in his talk with Charity, but it's safe to assume, at least for the most part, that he's speaking to Brayden.

As Charity progresses, the trailer for Episode 2 promises more turmoil and heightened emotions. There are usually a few males who immediately rub viewers and other suitors the wrong way. One of them is Brayden. Charity has been warned by her brother, and now potentially Adrian, so the hope is that she comes to her senses and sees Brayden as everyone else does.

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 airs Mondays at 9 PM EDT on ABC.

More from MEAWW

‘The Idol’ ending explained: HBO show dubbed ‘garbage’ over Jocelyn's lame move of going back to Tedros

'The Walking Dead: Dead City' Episode 3 Review: The Croat's disturbing way of turning humans into a 'resource' revealed