Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What is Sami Sheen doing now? 'RHOBH' stars Charlie and Denise Richards’ eldest daughter reveals bold new job

2023-06-10 10:59
Sami Sheen, the oldest child of Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards, opens up about her new job
What is Sami Sheen doing now? 'RHOBH' stars Charlie and Denise Richards’ eldest daughter reveals bold new job

MALIBU, CALIFORNIA: On June 8, Sami Sheen, the daughter of Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards, posted a TikTok about getting ready for her "sex worker" job. Charlie's daughter talked of a "big reveal" after her followers asked her to release topless images - and she also celebrated the one-year anniversary of her OnlyFans account.

Since last year, Sami has been posting on the content subscription service. She made waves after uploading photos with her Bond girl mother Denise, who appeared for Playboy over 20 years ago. Sami previously experienced criticism from her actor father Charlie, who was dissatisfied with her decision to join OnlyFans, and she recently disclosed that he is still not convinced. Denise, on the other hand, has been significantly more supportive of her daughter's OnlyFans endeavors. Denise joined OnlyFans only a few days after her daughter created her own account.

@samisheen hehehe #grwm #work #makeup #sworker ♬ original sound - ✩ sami ✩

Sami shares TikTok about bold new job

"I'm sure most of you know what I do for a living at this point, but if you don't I'm a sex worker," Sami said in a video posted to her TikTok account (@samisheen) on June 8. Sami, who turned 19 in March, told admirers, "I know you’re probably thinking: 'How the hell are you a sex worker if you keep [your breasts] censored?' But trust me, I have my ways. I still show pretty much everything."

She also announced her intention to get breast implant surgery and celebrated the one-year anniversary of her OnlyFans account. "I just want to wait until the girls are done so I’m fully confident with everything I’m showing," she explained. In addition, the actor said, "I’m starting laser hair removal soon so that’s gonna be a huge game-changer. I just can’t stand shaving my whole entire body every time I need to work! It’s so annoying!"

'With all the money that family has and she's a se*x worker?'

Her followers took the comment section of TikTok to share their views as they write, "Given your messed up parents somehow I am not suprised this is what you do. But still sad all around." While others suggested her career alternatives, "I wish you realized you could be so much more than a SW. You’re lovely and articulate. You should value yourself more and I’m not talking dollars."

On Instagram, the star daughter was shamed yet again as her followers wrote, "rich parents could done anything in their life but decides to pursue an onlyfans career how sad." Under a reposted Instagram video, users commented, "Dear God! Not really shocking. I don’t think those girls stood much of a chance." Another person quipped, "This the same daughter Denisse had a season long fit bc the housewives were talking about sex ?" A fourth user asked, "Wait, is this true. With all the money that family has and she's a se*x worker???"

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news epcelebs